Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My female coworkers

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Backstory, I wageslave at construction and mining, here's roundup:

My first boss was a female electrical engineer, ex bartender

My next boss, instrumentation supervisor she was an ex photographer

Next boss, maintenance coordinator, she was an ex Starbucks coordinator

My next boss, facilities engineering superintendent, she was an ex autocad operator

None of them knew shit about work, but they had vaginas

I have had to work alongside foids in roofing. They do “clean-up” which is basically picking up the cut shingles, wrappers on the bundle of shingles, and tear off that didn’t make it into the dumpster. They made as much as the men roofing.

I have had to work alongside foids in roofing. They do “clean-up” which is basically picking up the cut shingles, wrappers on the bundle of shingles, and tear off that didn’t make it into the dumpster. They made as much as the men roofing.
Females invaded men's workforce and they literally do nothing one of my simp boomer bossed hired an entire office full of women who just smoke cigarettes drink coffee and don't fuck the boomer who hired them, while inkies do their job for them

Must’ve been doing a lot of “favors” to land in their roles

Must’ve been doing a lot of “favors” to land in their roles
Probably not even that, foids are artificially elevated just because they have a chadhole.