Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My female Asian coworkers

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
I have white and ethnic female coworkers,
Whites are the usual, sit down coffee don't do much work etc.

There are Asians though, whenever an Asian office whore goes to get some A4, or pens, whatever, she deliberately goes to workshop to ask men to help her carry a fucking A4 pack, few tapes and pens, straplers, and those simps help them

No white no black no Indian foids do this shit

Q: are ricewhores the laziest whores on the job? Or is it just to make someone do their job, I don't understand
Or it's le culture

Ideas why?

She wants white dick

I have white and ethnic female coworkers,
Whites are the usual, sit down coffee don't do much work etc.

There are Asians though, whenever an Asian office whore goes to get some A4, or pens, whatever, she deliberately goes to workshop to ask men to help her carry a fucking A4 pack, few tapes and pens, straplers, and those simps help them

No white no black no Indian foids do this shit

Q: are ricewhores the laziest whores on the job? Or is it just to make someone do their job, I don't understand
Or it's le culture

Ideas why?
In Asia, feminism is still very difficult. Men still want to have the power. So women don't dare to build muscles or become mentally stronger.