my fellow incels do you agree hating yourself is cucked

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
Do you agree that hating yourself instead of normies is cucked? Even misanthropy that includes yourself is low iq ngl. I don't hate myself at all. I didn't do anything wrong. I hate normies.

itsogrecel

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
You must hate yourself to realize your inadequacy in your current form. The only way to ascend is to recognize your facial faults and attempt to correct them through surgery. Nothing wrong with hating oneself

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
You must hate yourself to realize your inadequacy in your current form. The only way to ascend is to recognize your facial faults and attempt to correct them through surgery. Nothing wrong with hating oneself
low t, realizing your facial flaws doesn't equal having contempt for yourself cuck

StaroRavager

Tool of Agony
-
I hate the position I’m in, but I don’t hate myself. I hate those that put me in this position

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
I hate being ugly but thats all about it tbh

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
Do you agree that hating yourself instead of normies is cucked? Even misanthropy that includes yourself is low iq ngl. I don't hate myself at all. I didn't do anything wrong. I hate normies.
Same here, self-hatred=meme by roasties seeking attention

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
I do. I love myself and I honestly think I deserve a white and virgin 10/10 14 years old blonde girl deepthroating my cock and apologizing on the behalf of the female sex.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)