Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My favortie cope right now tbh

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Is doing push ups while listening to aggressive music it makes me feel really pumped up, angry and masculine. This is the only feeling that I enjoy having all this T go through my blood makes me want to crush all the normies.

ForsakenGlisteningDuckling-size_restricted.gif

Train get stronger and pick up fights....not a bad idea.

Boxing is starting to become my favorite cope tbh. Great for my anger issues.

I've done this before too, It feels like all the hatred is fueling your muscles and it's honestly why gymceling is a great cope
#Metoo, I've been at it for 8 months now
Fight well my friend

I would like to box but since you need to go to a normie boxing gym to do it I dont do it. I only do things which I can do alone

Metoo, I've been at it for 8 months now
Fight well my friend
Really wish I had took boxing up earlier. Would’ve been so useful in high school. Better late than never I guess.

I would like to box but since you need to go to a normie boxing gym to do it I dont do it. I only do things which I can do alone
Yeah I thought that too but you get used to it after a while. You don’t really need to talk that much.

Really wish I had took boxing up earlier. Would’ve been so useful in high school. Better late than never I guess.

Yeah I thought that too but you get used to it after a while. You don’t really need to talk that much.
In my town we only have one boxing gym and the guys who go there are mostly the guys who bully others at school so yeah I aint going to that shitty place

good for you man, gymcels are more hope than cope and i admire it

I do boxing for 10 years. It's a fucking weapon man! Better be aware of conflicts if you train it would cause only problems..

I do boxing for 10 years. It's a fucking weapon man! Better be aware of conflicts if you train it would cause only problems..

just destroy your neurons theory

yes it's a good cope. Driving with aggressive music is another one.

death metal is the most incel music according to me