Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My favorite movie right now is Falling Down

Fullofhate

Fullofhate

I'm full of hate and I love it.
-
I've been watching this movie on and off again for the last couple of years and every time I sit down and watch it again I feel I relate more and more to the main character (William Foster).

He's not an incel but he had it shit. An ex wife that cucked him, no job, no sex, lives with his mother, etc.

He also went ER which was fucking awesome to see.

best scene

"I'm not economically viable!"

Sounds like something I should watch.

mine is larping bad. the build up to the climax of blackletcel and whogivesafucc being outed as fakecels was very suspenseful and well-executed

best scene

"I'm not economically viable!"

The film is fucking GOLD. Mogging those hood rats was one of the best parts imo

The film is fucking GOLD. Mogging those hood rats was one of the best parts imo
Best part is that William Foster can be very relateable for incels despite being married and having a kid before. The guy just doesn't give a fuck. Love how he dismisses the IOIs the slut at the burger joint gave him just to shoot up the place.

best movie of 93 imo, and michael douglas's best

best movie of 93 imo, and michael douglas's best
Yeah agreed. I thought he was too cucked in A Perfect Murder and the chad was the only reason I liked the movie tbh (wished I looked like him fuck life).

One of my favorites, ultimately a very sad movie though (despite the fun moments.)
Mentalcels will relate hard

Love this movie, my favorite part was the cop told he him "he was the bad guy" goes on decent rant.

Love this movie, my favorite part was the cop told he him "he was the bad guy" goes on decent rant.

My favorite scene from this movie. JFL at what he says to the guy before he dies.

we need more movies like this

Great movie, I would watch it this week-end if I'm not too lazy to download it.

Ha ha ha

great film

"Sir - are you economically viable?"

(guy walks out of bank quickly away)

"this man is smiling - he must be economically VIABLE!!"

Fucking love this movie. I feel like him every day. Oh I so I relate to that everyone can fuck off cause I say so movie.

D-FENS

Excellent movie. I love the incompetent grifter in the park.

I WAS IN FUCKIN NAAM MAN

As what, a drummer boy?

Good movie. The traffic scene is one of my favorite scenes.

He just wanted some goddamn breakfast.

Great movie, one of my favorites. Are there any more movies like this one?

D-FENS

Excellent movie. I love the incompetent grifter in the park.

I WAS IN FUCKIN NAAM MAN

As what, a drummer boy?
"I haven't eaten in 3 days... well besides this". "Fuck just give me some money man!".

JFL.

"I haven't eaten in 3 days... well besides this". "Fuck just give me some money man!".

JFL.

If I were going to ER, I'd go to comic con dressed as DFENS and play the character all day, starting out comedic and gradually becoming more bitter and hateful until people stopped being sure if I was joking or not, then whipping out an uzi from my duffelbag, screaming NOT ECONOMICALLY VIABLE whilst hosing down the crowd with bullets.:feelsohh::feelsahh::feelsgah:

If I were going to ER, I'd go to comic con dressed as DFENS and play the character all day, starting out comedic and gradually becoming more bitter and hateful until people stopped being sure if I was joking or not, then whipping out an uzi from my duffelbag, screaming NOT ECONOMICALLY VIABLE whilst hosing down the crowd with bullets.:feelsohh::feelsahh::feelsgah:
"Who are you supposed to be?".

"I'm going home".

Also another good scene was the nazi scene lmao. "Who the FUCK are you?". I think he was also incel tbh (bald guy).

"Who are you supposed to be?".

"I'm going home".

Also another good scene was the nazi scene lmao. "Who the FUCK are you?". I think he was also incel tbh (bald guy).

Before the internet so he couldn't even hop on stormfront :feelsbadman: he just wanted a white QT aryan to breed and further the master race.

Any other films to recommend?

I would suggest The Thing (original John Carpenter), They Live (definitely not about jews)

Before the internet so he couldn't even hop on stormfront :feelsbadman: he just wanted a white QT aryan to breed and further the master race.

Any other films to recommend?

I would suggest The Thing (original John Carpenter), They Live (definitely not about jews)
I think he'd have settled for the female cop who was ethic though. He flirted with her and got cucked LMAO.

I don't know man. I like Pulp Fiction but John Travolta is an upper-tier normie in looks and scores a chick. But besides that a good film.