Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My father woken up me today 3 times already

E

ERaser

Self-banned
-
I tried sleeping two different times a day, I got woken up. I accepted that it's the day and people are loud and tried sleeping at night. Got woken up by him slamming a pipe because the neighbour listened to loud music. Now he complains about me being a negative person.

Move out if you don't like it.
It's his house, he can slam pipes as much as he want.

I tried sleeping two different times a day, I got woken up. I accepted that it's the day and people are loud and tried sleeping at night. Got woken up by him slamming a pipe because the neighbour listened to loud music. Now he complains about me being a negative person.
I'm a negative person because I know that being positive won't magically solve all of my problems

Move out if you don't like it.
It's his house, he can slam pipes as much as he want.
Sometimes moving out is not an option and if he's the kind of person that doesn't care that he's invading other people's spaces he shouldn't have had kids. This is a sign of a bad parent. Another sign of a bad parent is that his son is posting on an incel forum.