Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My father said he can get me a car but won't get me plastic Surgery

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
Stupid idiot. The price of car will be same as getting temporal implant from yaremchuk.

And he started saying I look good blah blah plastic Surgery is expensive and dangerous blah blah like he knows anything about it.

He thinks he knows better than me jfl I while kids my age were on Snapchat and Instagram I was on lookism staring at opry's eye area to understand what type of hooding is attractive. Btw my father once said "small chins are attractive" to me once jfl.

Get car get job and save up for your surgery. Shouldnt take that long tbh

Another brag thread. Imagine being able to drive and your father will give you a car. This is a dream come true. I would go for an Opel Vectra year of construction 2007. They look quite decent and they are affordable. The general shape reminds me of a Mercedes CLA. Unfortunately I will never drive and I get destroyed by female driving which is emasculating.

Students don't get jobs in my country and even those jobs don't pay well
Another brag thread. Imagine being able to drive and your father will give you a car. This is a dream come true. I would go for an Opel Vectra year of construction 2007. They look quite decent and they are affordable. The general shape reminds me of a Mercedes CLA. Unfortunately I will never drive and I get destroyed by female driving which is emasculating.
Face>Car

Moggs me so hard. He can apply himself as a deliveryman. This is actually a dream job. The salary is quite acceptable, most of the time you are on your own, holiday allowance and imagine you get paid for driving...

This is not a reason to not get a car.
Also: Having a car and/or being able to drive >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> females

father once said "small chins are attractive"
N2xcqg4hpdy31

That's unironically entitled as fuck dude. My dad wouldn't even pay for my food or adult school class fees which were almost 0

Take the car and use it to save for surgery

That's unironically entitled as fuck dude. My dad wouldn't even pay for my food or adult school class fees which were almost 0

Take the car and use it to save for surgery
Hey I wasn't the one who said I want a car. I'm happy with coping on my motorcycle.

Plus now he said that he was going to take a loan if he gave me the car so he didn't had many for surgery either. What I hate is the bluepill garbage he gives me.

Hey I wasn't the one who said I want a car. I'm happy with coping on my motorcycle.

Plus now he said that he was going to take a loan if he gave me the car so he didn't had many for surgery either. What I hate is the bluepill garbage he gives me.
Mogs me hard. Wish my parents gave a shit. Mine was making well over 6 figures yet at 18 I was in debt to bank and friends because I couldn't make enough for even food jfl

Mogs me hard. Wish my parents gave a shit. Mine was making well over 6 figures yet at 18 I was in debt to bank and friends because I couldn't make enough for even food jfl
Brutal man atleast my father wants to pay for my copes or education. In this regard I would say he is the best considering he doesnt make much.

Nice brag thread.

Brutal man atleast my father wants to pay for my copes or education. In this regard I would say he is the best considering he doesnt make much.
You don't know how fortunate you are. At least you have that, keep your relation with him on good terms

Damn nice brag

sell your car for the surgery

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back