Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My father put antipsychotics in my food

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
When I was 17 me and my dad would constantly argue, I would destroy property, I even knocked him unconscious one time. Welt he psychiatrist prescribe me antipsychotic called abilify for “bipolar” and of course I didn’t take it, but I began suffering symptoms of akathisia and shaking constantly from mid October even ending up in the hospital where my dad ridiculed me for “doing drama” till late January when my mom came to me one night and confessed what was going on. Who was in the right here? I mean I costs thousands in property destruction and even knocked him unconscious but I still feel he violated my rights and it pisses me off. What do you guys make of this

Shut up and eat your lithium you littoral battery!

You need to take your (((((medications))))

Take your meds in that case tbh.

You get extremely violent otherwise and mentally unstable. Unless you think you can improve somehow, it’s best to just take the meds imo.

You get extremely violent otherwise and mentally unstable. Unless you think you can improve somehow, it’s best to just take the meds imo.
But that one caused weight gain and ED. I’m on a mood stabilizer but it causes hair loss. Would you really still rather take them then have it the other way tbh

But that one caused weight gain and ED. I’m on a mood stabilizer but it causes hair loss. Would you really still rather take them then have it the other way tbh
Fuck, it’s over for you no matter what. Idk what you should do then. Maybe try finding copes so you won’t have violent outbursts or something. Idk

Fuck, it’s over for you no matter what. Idk what you should do then. Maybe try finding copes so you won’t have violent outbursts or something. Idk
So you would rather just not take them then

Take your shit and move on , nobody cares about what you want since you are A Man

brootal story

I once took Guanfacine...the result was being unable to walk or think clearly.

Don't take them unless you really, really think you need them. You don't want to fuck with your brain chemistry like this, the consequences might be permanent. Psychiatrists are not your friends, they work for themselfs first and the society the second. They don't care about the side effects, only thing that matters is for you to be a good little consumerist worker drone.

Don't take them unless you really, really think you need them. You don't want to fuck with your brain chemistry like this, the consequences might be permanent. Psychiatrists are not your friends, they work for themselfs first and the society the second. They don't care about the side effects, only thing that matters is for you to be a good little consumerist worker drone.
Well he already drugged me with them, so could the damage already be done e

Then what now
There is nothing you can do, permanent means permanent. Stop taking the pills and hope the damage is only mild. I would also take steps to move out or at the very least be very careful of what I am eating in that house.

Antipsychotic a are nice ones though he did good it helps me

Doctors and psychiatrists job is primarily to push pills for the pharmaceutical industrial complex. They are drug dealers with government licenses. Both you and your father are victims in this case.

Doctors and psychiatrists job is primarily to push pills for the pharmaceutical industrial complex. They are drug dealers with government licenses. Both you and your father are victims in this case.
What should I do now then

There is nothing you can do, permanent means permanent. Stop taking the pills and hope the damage is only mild. I would also take steps to move out or at the very least be very careful of what I am eating in that house.
Never heard of antipsychotics causing permanent damage so OP should be fine. Took risperidone for a couple weeks and I'm ok.

Sue that motherfucker! He drugged you without your consent! Basically this is fucking rape! In a just world you would win $10 million in lawsuit

I
Sue that motherfucker! He drugged you without your consent! Basically this is fucking rape! In a just world you would win $10 million in lawsuit
can’t sue him bro, I have no proof

I

can’t sue him bro, I have no proof
Brutal, if you were a foid you wouldn't even need proof, just the mere accusation would have ruined his life