Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My father he can't believe I'm a failure

• Thread starter Lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
He can't believe its in shook tbh
My father is shit he had mentality of normie combined with cucktears

I say to him I'm a failure madafaka do you understand me (rage voice) just accept it but he blames me for my decision in life JFL

And i say to him you madafaka you don't know shit how life works you fuckin shit you blame me for my decision but i don't have the power to control them Society moves me like a puppet you fucking faggot because in life IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY nothing else i need money to survive and Society have Money ;and food to buy that's how Society moves me you fucking pice of shit

And he say to me bla bla bla bla bla future blalalbla decision bad you make bla bla bla without me you are nothing bla bla bla wage slave 13 hours a week 4PM to 6 AM BLABLA BLA girlfriend blabla bla bla in others words he want to kill myself psychologically to be a happy robot

Family, friends, don't give a shit if you don't have money or something to provide this life is PVP family is bullshit its a myth if you have a bad year with work or something they stab you in the back, right now I'm broke or NEET no job and now they and he reveals his true self,true nature they judged me ;they are faggots who can suck my dick any time

I say to my dad i hope you die in cancer you fucking shit die die madafakar you are a toxic person.

Based madafakacel

I can't believe ı'm a failure too
failure of pregnancy :feelsrope:

I say to him I'm a failure madafaka do you understand me (rage voice) just accept it but he blames me for my decision in life JFL

And i say to him you madafaka you don't know shit how life works you fuckin shit you blame me for my decision but i don't have the power to control them Society moves me like a puppet you fucking faggot because in life IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY nothing else i need money to survive and Society have Money ;and food to buy that's how Society moves me you fucking pice of shit

And he say to me bla bla bla bla bla future blalalbla decision bad you make bla bla bla without me you are nothing bla bla bla wage slave 13 hours a week 4PM to 6 AM BLABLA BLA girlfriend blabla bla bla in others words he want to kill myself psychologically to be a happy robot

Family, friends, don't give a shit if you don't have money or something to provide this life is PVP family is bullshit its a myth if you have a bad year with work or something they stab you in the back, right now I'm broke or NEET no job and now they and he reveals his true self,true nature they judged me ;they are faggots who can suck my dick any time

I say to my dad i hope you die in cancer you fucking shit die die madafakar you are a toxic person.
My father was the same at first called me "Waste of life" etc but eventually he just accepted that I will always be a failure and allowed me to NEETmax in his house.

I can't believe ı'm a failure too
failure of pregnancy :feelsrope:
i can't believe I'm alive
My father was the same at first called me "Waste of life" etc but eventually he just accepted that I will always be a failure and allowed me to NEETmax in his house.
fuck that leech that madafakar with no mercy at the end of the day nothing matters

My dad is pretty cool srs

Nice LARP. If not, you're a faggot for taking it out on your dad.

boomers are bluepilled as hell :feelsree:

JFL AT FAGGOTS WHO SAY IM LARPING

13 hours a week? Are you serious?

I'd never tell my dad that I'm a failure.
I don't want him to be disappointed.

Your father grew up in a different time.
He has no idea how everything changed.

5AC7B436 658E 4B2A B1F3 08E6E86928AB

can't be a disappointment to your father if you never had one.:feelsthink::feelsthink:

My father is kind worried, but because he met my mom when he was 34 he cope thinking that the same will happen to me, a little detail he selective forget tho, he had other relationships before my mom

Well im sorry to hear that bro. My dad died when i was 6 but im sure he wouldn't want much to do with me.