Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My father favors my mother over me, even though I am his bloodline and she is merely his in-law

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
So the shower in my bathroom is out of order and won't be fixed until some time next week, so I have been using the shower in my parents' bathroom. I never actually wash myself in the shower, I just like the way the hot water feels. Anywhore, my mom woke up really early this morning and so my dad told me I wasn't allowed to use the shower tonight because he wants her to "get good sleep"

Seriously, dad? She's merely your inlaw, I am your flesh and blood. I feel nothing but contempt and disgust for men who love their wives.

you have your own shower tf

So the shower in my bathroom is out of order and won't be fixed until some time next week, so I have been using the shower in my parents' bathroom. I never actually wash myself in the shower, I just like the way the hot water feels. Anywhore, my mom woke up really early this morning and so my dad told me I wasn't allowed to use the shower tonight because he wants her to "get good sleep"

Seriously, dad? She's merely your inlaw, I am your flesh and blood. I feel nothing but contempt and disgust for men who love their wives.
truecel moment :lul:

you have your own shower tf
Not usually, but I'm the only one whose not currently at college so I have a bathroom to myself during the school year

men are just biologically hardwired to prioritize pussy, even over their own children

is he boosted?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back