Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My father brought up the topic of getting a gf for the first time

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
He was quite frank about it. He said he wasn't that worried when I was a college freshman. Getting a degree was the primary purpose and it made sense to spend all my time studying. Now that I'm past my mid-twenties and have worked for two years, he wanted me to start looking for girls because that's what people of my age are supposed to do. He told me his colleague's son, who is of the same age as myself, was married last year. My cousin has been in a relationship with his current gf for 2 years and will likely get married soon as well.

I think he has a point. I'm also worried about myself. It won't take long before I become an actual wizard. There's nothing I can do, however. I'm always the quiet person who gets ignored by everyone during a conversation. I can't engage in conversations with normies because I have niche hobbies. I have zero pop culture knowledge and I can't laugh at their jokes.

Whatever. I think I'll buy a couple of eroges from dlsite and another fleshlight sleeve to cope with my frustration.

He was quite frank about it. He said he wasn't that worried when I was a college freshman. Getting a degree was the primary purpose and it made sense to spend all my time studying. Now that I'm past my mid-twenties and have worked for two years, he wanted me to start looking for girls because that's what people of my age are supposed to do. He told me his colleague's son, who is of the same age as myself, was married last year. My cousin has been in a relationship with his current gf for 2 years and will likely get married soon as well.

I think he has a point. I'm also worried about myself. It won't take long before I become an actual wizard. There's nothing I can do, however. I'm always the quiet person who gets ignored by everyone during a conversation. I can't engage in conversations with normies because I have niche hobbies. I have zero pop culture knowledge and I can't laugh at their jokes.

Whatever. I think I'll buy a couple of eroges from dlsite and another fleshlight sleeve to cope with my frustration.
Pointless statement from his side if he is now willing to hook you up with someones daughters.

It’s always sad when parents have to accept the blackpill for their subhuman children

Pointless statement from his side if he is now willing to hook you up with someones daughters.
Yeah, I actually told him I had no idea where to even look for girls. At least he didn't give me bluepilled suggestions such as meeting someone at Walmart, Starbucks, or a bar. I don't think he'll be capable of hooking me up with anyone either, given the huge male surplus in China.

some problems have no answers

My parents said they thought I was gay a few times when I was 16-19 since I never came home with a girl but now that I'm in my late 20s they just don't talk about it anymore.

he wanted me to start looking for girls because that's what people of my age are supposed to do
tell him to give you extra money so you can gym-max

My parents said they thought I was gay a few times when I was 16-19 since I never came home with a girl but now that I'm in my late 20s they just don't talk about it anymore.
Brutal

403n

Yeah, I actually told him I had no idea where to even look for girls. At least he didn't give me bluepilled suggestions such as meeting someone at Walmart, Starbucks, or a bar. I don't think he'll be capable of hooking me up with anyone either, given the huge male surplus in China.
i am confused.do you live in china?

Mogs me for having a relationship with his father. :feelsmage:

Do your parents know about your sex dolls?

In one ear out the other.

Just think of all the unhappy married men who secretly go on mgtow forums lol

Suicidefuel eh?

Under 6'4 is near-automatic death sentence, not just the west but east as well. 6'4 millennial and zoomer chinks aren't a complete rarity now.
Maybe that's a little too pessimistic. 6'4 is ridiculously tall and I doubt 25-30yo foids from riceland actually believe they are entitled to a 6'4 zoomer who is still in college/HS.
My mom found out about my anime art collection with half-naked anime girls when cleaning my room so at least they don't think I'm gay.
tell him to give you extra money so you can gym-max
I don't lack money, fortunately. I have a workout routine at home which I think is good enough.
Mogs me for having a relationship with his father. :feelsmage:
To some degree, our relationship is kind of transactional. I know he's not a heartless person, but I'm sure he would care less about my well-being if I didn't finish my degree or didn't land a good job.
Do your parents know about your sex dolls?
Of course not. I always hide my doll whenever they want to do a video chat so they don't see my doll sitting in my bedroom.
Just think of all the unhappy married men who secretly go on mgtow forums lol
Yes. I did think about that. I still want to have a gf tho. Must be nice to have sex with someone who genuinely likes you. If she agrees to move in, we can even split the rent. Life would become so much easier.
i am confused.do you live in china?
I work in the US on a working visa. My parents are in China.

. I did think about that. I still want to have a gf tho. Must be nice to have sex with someone who genuinely likes you. If she agrees to move in, we can even split the rent. Life would become so much easier.

Every normie I know with a gf / wife has relationship problems. Bare minimum not being able to do what they wanna do because of the disapproval of the wife / gf.

I don't mean anything illegal. Simple hobby things like getting a new guitar or motorcycle or going to certain places to vacation or getting to play videogames more, etc.

Is that worth the sex?

Under 6'4 is near-automatic death sentence, not just the west but east as well. 6'4 millennial and zoomer chinks aren't a complete rarity now.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Are u retarded?

:feelsrope:

I work in the US on a working visa. My parents are in China.
Are they aware how ricecels are seen by women in the West? A lot of rice boomers seem hilariously naive about this.

If you're Chinese, have you tried South Asian rice foids? Also in China, many Chinese men have resorted to buying wives from North Korea or Vietnam. You may want to look into it and consider your options.

Another fakecel outed, sorry. If you would be a real incel, your dad would never say that. He thinks you have a chance. Mine doesn't think I have a chance and I have never had that conversation. And I am 32 years old virgin and wizard already.

Another fakecel outed, sorry.
No need to feel sorry. "Incel" or "trucel", it's not like they are titles I desperately want. I'd actually be glad if I turn out to be a fakecel and leave this place forever.
Are they aware how ricecels are seen by women in the West? A lot of rice boomers seem hilariously naive about this.
They just told me to avoid black women, probably suggesting they'd be happy if I were able to get a white gf lol
I'm not delusional enough to even think about dating someone who's not from my home country (western noodles included). People like to talk about how easy it is to SEAmax. One aspect they tend to ignore is how difficult it is to date someone when you're from a less developed country.
Simple hobby things like getting a new guitar or motorcycle or going to certain places to vacation or getting to play videogames more, etc.
That would be miserable. I think a get your point: relationship in general only adds more stress to life. Still, if I really think having a gf is totally worthless, I wouldn't be involuntarily celibate.
If you're Chinese, have you tried South Asian rice foids? Also in China, many Chinese men have resorted to buying wives from North Korea or Vietnam. You may want to look into it and consider your options.
That's really just a discount version of greencardmaxxing. Vietnamese virgin wives are indeed a thing but I'd rather fuck whores than keep someone I don't trust by my side.

This is what curry dads fail to underatand.

You don’t get a girl after you get the world.

You get someone who is with you in your ups and downs and will eventually help you conquer the world.

I don't know much but the first step towards a normal kind of existance has to be getting rid of the sex doll. How the fuck one disposes of such things is a mystery but just having that thing in the house is going to hinder whatever steps you may dream of taking towards getting a girlfriend.

This is what curry dads fail to underatand.

You don’t get a girl after you get the world.

You get someone who is with you in your ups and downs and will eventually help you conquer the world.
how does a foid help you conquer the world?

I don't know much but the first step towards a normal kind of existance has to be getting rid of the sex doll. How the fuck one disposes of such things is a mystery but just having that thing in the house is going to hinder whatever steps you may dream of taking towards getting a girlfriend.
Makes sense. You seem like a truly wise person.
I'll throw away my silicone waifu and start consuming marvel and browsing reddit like what normal people do.

You will have abundance of happy hormones.
yeah, that's the best answer you could have said, tbh, but i wonder if having a gf will be such a happy thing.

yeah, that's the best answer you could have said, tbh, but i wonder if having a gf will be such a happy thing.
I studied stem. It was the most buck breaking, soul crushing experience. You have piles of stress build up. Without anyone to fall back to its miserable.

Life without relationship is miserable.

It certainly will be. Imagine having someone to play video games and file taxes together, and not having to pay to have sex.
Having a supportive gf by my side to share the burden of life will definitely make me a happier person.
(Of course, that's assuming she genuinely loves me)

I studied stem. It was the most buck breaking, soul crushing experience. You have piles of stress build up. Without anyone to fall back to its miserable.

Life without relationship is miserable.
i just want to clone myself through breeding with a genetically similar foid to extend my lifespan and affect this timeline through many generations.
i know foids do try to disrupt happiness in their partners for their own amusement,
they're more important for reproduction purposes than emotional stabilizers, which reproduction is the way of "conquering the world" by spreading yourself through it in a sense.

It certainly will be. Imagine having someone to play video games and file taxes together, and not having to pay to have sex.

in my limited experience, i hate playing video games with foids.
a long time ago, i played marvel vs capcom 1 against a noodlewhore in an arcade and she was complaining that i was sitting in the corner sending out colossus over and over (which should be easy to counter and being in the corner is a disadvantage, not a broken, unbeatable tactic).
maybe cooperative games are better,
i do know they don't really enjoy that shit.

foids are bad at finance, which is unfortunate because i am as well (low digit ratio).

Having a supportive gf by my side to share the burden of life will definitely make me a happier person.
(Of course, that's assuming she genuinely loves me)
now you're talking about some kind of idealized foid that doesn't exist.
in truth, she will try to undermine you and take everything for herself and start arguments for her own amusement.
that's why i'm such a great proponent of finding an unintelligent or near retarded foid, as long as the retardation is an acquired trait and not genetic.

in my limited experience, i hate playing video games with foids.
a long time ago, i played marvel vs capcom 1 against a noodlewhore in an arcade and she was complaining that i was sitting in the corner sending out colossus over and over (which should be easy to counter and being in the corner is a disadvantage, not a broken, unbeatable tactic).
maybe cooperative games are better,
i do know they don't really enjoy that shit.
I was already talking about an idealized foid when I brought up gaming. Very few foids play video games. I just find it romantic to sit on a couch together and grind through an open-world RPG that I won't have much patience to play otherwise. Ideally, I want to play competitive 1-vs-1 starcraft with her every night, but even among the foids who do play games, the ones who play real-time strategy are extremely rare.
foids are bad at finance, which is unfortunate because i am as well (low digit ratio).
Filing taxes as a couple should be an easy way to get more refunds. Other than that, I barely know anything about finance.
that's why i'm such a great proponent of finding an unintelligent or near retarded foid
I have to disagree. Having a barely sentient retard gf only makes loneliness worse. I guess it depends on what you want from a foid after all. I hate kids and likely will never have kids even if I do ascend. A retarded reproduction machine just won't do for me.

I was already talking about an idealized foid when I brought up gaming. Very few foids play video games. I just find it romantic to sit on a couch together and grind through an open-world RPG that I won't have much patience to play otherwise. Ideally, I want to play competitive 1-vs-1 starcraft with her every night, but even among the foids who do play games, the ones who play real-time strategy are extremely rare.
i don't think foids enjoy competitive games in general.
they like animal crossing.

I have to disagree. Having a barely sentient retard gf only makes loneliness worse. I guess it depends on what you want from a foid after all. I hate kids and likely will never have kids even if I do ascend. A retarded reproduction machine just won't do for me.
what about a mute gf?
that would be better right, since she can't talk.
or one that walks very slowly due to small feet (like they used to make with wrappings)
if you agree with this you have to admit that various disabilities can be acceptable in foids

other point, there must be great satisfaction in rearing a son, making him an extension of yourself.
we all want immortality and this is the best way with the primitive modern technology.
vicarious living through your son may be looked down upon, but i know i'm not going to accomplish much in this life due to my age and false starts, maybe he can be a better version of me instilled with my knowledge. i would not gaslight him like my mother and father and would start him off in a better country with his own people.
if i look back at my childhood, my mother caused a lot of psychic damage to me and steered me along many wrong paths.

Last edited:
Another fakecel outed, sorry. If you would be a real incel, your dad would never say that. He thinks you have a chance. Mine doesn't think I have a chance and I have never had that conversation. And I am 32 years old virgin and wizard already.
You seem blissfully unaware of the levels of ignorance and cope exhibited by the general population. I'm a wizardcel in my mid 30's. Before I cut off contact with my family around a decade ago my mother was insistent on the topic of me dating. She couldn't grasp 'why' I was unable to attract women as a manlet ethnic and once tried to rationalize it away by accusing me of homosexuality.

Normies, especially parents will go to extreme levels of cognitive dissonance to avoid admitting that their progeny is defective. As acknowledging this fact inevitably reflects badly on them. In the end, they are simply selfish. Which is why they thought it was acceptable to bring subhumans into this world to begin with.

Another fakecel outed, sorry. If you would be a real incel, your dad would never say that. He thinks you have a chance.
I don't agree AM, see the thing is parents LARP as if you had a chance even when they know you don't as a form of emotional manipulation so that they can place blame on you and guilt you to do shit for them to try and make up for your failure.

I sometimes wonder if my parents think I’m gay. They have never brought up dating or having a gf or asked me if I was a fag. It’s just a non issue to them. Oh and I’m old as fuck btw.

You wasted your time being a studycel. Those are the best years of your life and you wasted it on futile pursuits. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Degreemaxxing and Careermaxxing is a cope.
She's a woman, AND she's a gamer? :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I sometimes wonder if my parents think I’m gay. They have never brought up dating or having a gf or asked me if I was a fag. It’s just a non issue to them. Oh and I’m old as fuck btw.
I think my family thinks I'm gay but tha'ts more politically correct these days than being a lolicon so I'm fine with them thinking that tbh

You seem blissfully unaware of the levels of ignorance and cope exhibited by the general population. I'm a wizardcel in my mid 30's. Before I cut off contact with my family around a decade ago my mother was insistent on the topic of me dating. She couldn't grasp 'why' I was unable to attract women as a manlet ethnic and once tried to rationalize it away by accusing me of homosexuality.

Normies, especially parents will go to extreme levels of cognitive dissonance to avoid admitting that their progeny is defective. As acknowledging this fact inevitably reflects badly on them. In the end, they are simply selfish. Which is why they thought it was acceptable to bring subhumans into this world to begin with.
I don't agree AM, see the thing is parents LARP as if you had a chance even when they know you don't as a form of emotional manipulation so that they can place blame on you and guilt you to do shit for them to try and make up for your failure.
The correct word to use would have been "truecel" but "incel" is also the correct word as used here synonymously to truecel (a man who will die without ever having had consensual sex without direct payment), instead of the real meaning of incel.

You seem blissfully unaware that for some men, everyone knows it is over/never began. Think of disabled men who are institutionalized their whole life, etc. I am at that level. Clearly you mog me.

The correct word to use would have been "truecel" but "incel" is also the correct word as used here synonymously to truecel (a man who will die without ever having had consensual sex without direct payment), instead of the real meaning of incel.

You seem blissfully unaware that for some men, everyone knows it is over/never began. Think of disabled men who are institutionalized their whole life, etc. I am at that level. Clearly you mog me.

Only thing I'm unaware of is what point you're trying to make. Wallowing in self-pity? Race to the bottom?

I'm a wizard, and I'm also older than you. So 'clearly' I don't 'mog' you. You are talking nonsense. It doesn't matter if I'm more physically capable, I still fail to elicit female interest.

Incel and Trucel are both shit words tbh, if we were smarter we'd rewrite

even w/ disabled men you'll still have parents saying bullshit like 'you'll find a nice girl some day'

plus institutionalized disabled guys get laid w/ disabled girls

Holy shit.

they will think you are gay for the rest of your lifecel

Its incredible how parents are never satisfied.

>why your notes are so low
>why arent you on college
>why dont you have a job
>why dont you have a gf
> why arent you married

Its incredible how parents are never satisfied.

>why your notes are so low
>why arent you on college
>why dont you have a job
>why dont you have a gf
> why arent you married
Because all that shit was easier for them and previous generations.