Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My fantasy: Getting into a fist fight with the boyfriend of my old oneitis

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
If I was poor and I had nothing to lose. I would meet the boyfriend of my former oneitis. I will take his phone out of his hand and tell him, "if you want your phone back, you will have to beat me in a fight" :feelsBox:
Stock photo two guys fighting over a girl 149138495

The thought of me fighting her boyfriend sounds badass. Tbh, jealousy and hatred would give me enough strength to beat him up. This is just a fantasy, I wouldnt do this in real life, I have a lot to lose

Last edited:
do u physically mogg him in any way

I have done this before without getting caught just pick somewhere with no cameras Use double gloves, And the night before take some old shoes you wore as a kid and superglue the old sole on to confuse forensics, also show nothing. ski mask and eye paint or sport sunglasses, with a hoodie, If you use your car bring extra plates fake from amazon with magnets, and even if you want you can dress the same way i mentioned and rob him with a bbgun fag will be so scared.

did you beat up/rob someone?
Yeah I with a bbgun it is a replica of a glock19x I just run up and tell them to give me the wallet I dont point the gun at them just flash it I never have gotten cash from doing this cause they are all full of credit cards I think one guy had 40 dollars or something I took a foids purse while she was sitting at the bus stop cause i had my mask on and the bitch was broke

Yeah I with a bbgun it is a replica of a glock19x I just run up and tell them to give me the wallet I dont point the gun at them just flash it I never have gotten cash from doing this cause they are all full of credit cards I think one guy had 40 dollars or something I took a foids purse while she was sitting at the bus stop cause i had my mask on and the bitch was broke
thats actually fucking nuts, but based on your previous post I'm sure you were desperate for money. I really hope your situation gets better and you're able to find a job, wish you the best man

I have a similar fantasy but honestly they would probably just laugh as I'm not physically intimidating at all..do you have fight training? over if he does I think