Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MY FAMILY IS FUCKING KEK , SISTER GETS VACCINE WILLINGLY , WHAT A RETARD

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
holy shit what a clown

There is a Vaccine Action " ( JF FUCKING L ) in the Hospital tommorow

and this Shit has the audacity to ask me to go get the Vaccine , To get something into your Vains that your not fond of

Do people even have Common sence left or do They really beliefe every Fucking Thing that comes from Above "( autorithy )

WTF , im in Clown World , and my Family is Stupid .

I guess Woman are easy Targets for Propaganda , lol im the last fucking Person who will inject this Bullshit

Last edited:
"Dude just trust humanity, this vaccine is good for you (probably).

Nope. You don't need to be a conspiracytard and believe that they want to slaughter millions of people.

I simply don't believe random retarded scientists are competent enough to create something that isn't dangerous. :feelshaha: This is still fucking humans we are talking about. How much normies trust the elite and le science is fucking kek worthy. :feelshaha:

If millions die the dude who made the vaccine will maybe get 10 years in prison but it won't give me my life back. :feelshaha:

"Dude just trust humanity, this vaccine is good for you (probably).

Nope. You don't need to be a conspiracytard and believe that they want to slaughter millions of people.

I simply don't believe random retarded scientists are competent enough to create something that isn't dangerous. :feelshaha: This is still fucking humans we are talking about. How much normies trust the elite and le science is fucking kek worthy. :feelshaha:

If millions die the dude who made the vaccine will maybe get 10 years in prison but it won't give me my life back. :feelshaha:
ASTRA ZENICA I MEAN DEATHNICA , already killed some people

Unfortunatly my Sister gets Pfilzer ( i think that shit has the same effect as Zenica but delayed )

We can say thats the Gaslighting Stage ( where people pressure you to get it )

LOL , its clown fucking world

Last edited:
holy shit what a clown

and this Shit has the audacity to ask me to go get the Vaccine , To get something into your Vains that your not fond of

Do people even have Common sence left or do They really beliefe every Fucking Thing that comes from Above "( autorithy )

I guess Woman are easy Targets for Propaganda , lol im the last fucking Person who will inject this Bullshit
Can't wait for the 1 year anniversary and all the weird side effects of having spike proteins in the brain start hitting. Get rekt normscum :dab: :feelshaha: :feelsmusic:

nothing wrong with getting the vaxx tbh i will too

I've already had it :feelsrope:

I'm not vaccinated but it's just a matter of time until I get it
Tbh
I've already had covid in October
no you just had a fucking flu / erkältung

your not gonna tell me you believe that shit? lol its propaganda , just with newer Methods

Why do you care about your sister getting the vaxx?

Here in Israel they started the third wave of vaccination and they apply the "green passport" policy. It means unvacced people can't enter any closed public place, including my work. Also from the 20th of August the "green passport" policy may apply to children! High chance unvacced children won't start school physically in September. Ohhh the goverment also threats us with 4th lock down and the prime minister called unvacced people like they hold a gun and shooting delta Covid on other people, aka terrorists. Funny thing is we reached the state when we had 0 Cov cases and like 80%+ vacced people. I guess it is not enough.
Just trust the goverment bro.

holy shit what a clown

based

Why do you care about your sister getting the vaxx?
Bc this shitter asked me to get It too

She really thinks shes gonna die with a 0,2% propability to get infected let Alone your immune System D[UWSL]oing the Work for you .[/UWSL]
Here in Israel they started the third wave of vaccination and they apply the "green passport" policy. It means unvacced people can't enter any closed public place, including my work. Also from the 20th of August the "green passport" policy may apply to children! High chance unvacced children won't start school physically in September. Ohhh the goverment also threats us with 4th lock down and the prime minister called unvacced people like they hold a gun and shooting delta Covid on other people, aka terrorists. Funny thing is we reached the state when we had 0 Cov cases and like 80%+ vacced people. I guess it is not enough.
Just trust the goverment bro.
LOL?????????

WTF IS GOING ON OVER THERE

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: FUCKING WORLD

Last edited:
Yea I got the Moderna shots a few months ago, everything's fine...- had a fever after the 2nd dose but that went away after 2 days

All good :feelzez:

Last edited: