Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My family are the quickest to BLAME me for anything.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Literally in every situation i get the blame. I can not be around and people will always say "ah, its eskimos fault AGAIN.."

They were used to me doing things for them, doing favours for them being nice for no reason. Wasting my own time to hang with them despite me not enjoying it.

Now that I have changed and I want to do things to improve myself they turn on me and start to blame me in every situation. Literally everyday i get the blame for something so small.

A conversation I had.

F: Why did you do x?
E: Wtf are you on about? I wasnt even around that day.
F: Jesus.. its always fucking you. I am so tired of you ruining shit, I dont care if you are not around.
E: ?????????????

Fuckers think I own them 50 houses and 100 cars. A soon as they realized I am failure they turn on me. Soon they will never see me again.

I am woken now, I realize that I dont own anybody anything. Now people call me asking why I have changed after taking me for granted and they wonder why I barely reply.

I am literally involved in every situation, the only peace I will get is the grave or unless I move and cut all contacts.

@First loss are you also in a similar situation?

Literally in every situation i get the blame. I can not be around and people will always say "ah, its eskimos fault AGAIN.."

They were used to me doing things for them, doing favours for them being nice for no reason. Wasting my own time to hang with them despite me not enjoying it.

Now that I have changed and I want to do things to improve myself they turn on me and start to blame me in every situation. Literally everyday i get the blame for something so small.

A conversation I had.

F: Why did you do x?
E: Wtf are you on about? I wasnt even around that day.
F: Jesus.. its always fucking you. I am so tired of you ruining shit, I dont care if you are not around.
E: ?????????????

Fuckers think I own them 50 houses and 100 cars. A soon as they realized I am failure they turn on me. Soon they will never see me again.

I am woken now, I realize that I dont own anybody anything. Now people call me asking why I have changed after taking me for granted and they wonder why I barely reply.

I am literally involved in every situation, the only peace I will get is the grave or unless I move and cut all contacts.

@First loss are you also in a similar situation?
Yes tbh. It sucks.

Ugly men really need to look out for themselves, because no one else will.

A honest question. Do you live at home and/or a NEET?

My parents always blame me while my brother can do no wrong. Ragefuel.

Lookism bias tbh.

I had that experience with my parents except it was slightly different. I couldn't take it anymore and moved out. Now I deal with my grandparents.

Yes my family do the exact same thing, if anything goes wrong, it is either automatically my fault or I am number one suspect.