Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My false rape allegation story

• Thread starter Deleted member 32877
  • Start date
Deleted member 32877

Deleted member 32877

Pretty Sad
-
A very common saying amongst this community is that "sex without chad = rape". This statement should be revitalized to "Any kind of romantically influenced physical contact by someone who isn't chad = rape" because after my experience I can personally confirm to all of you that this isn't a false saying, it is not a cope, it is a fact.

So here is the story:

I am at a party with my only 5 friends, which are all weebs. Someone here once said that incels hang out with weebs because normies reject them, that is too true, literally the story of my high school years. One of my friends being my oneitis, and I feel like I can maybe ascend by being in a real relationship. So I sit next to her on my friends bed and go, "Hey *name of oneitis*, you wanna date." Tons of people blue and red pill alike all say that confidence is key to ascending so this is what i do, and she responds with a "Sure." So I put my arm over her shoulder.

Here is where the first major part of the insanity of this event happens. See, this foid had already been dating the 6'0 ft chad in our group for a MONTH or more, but still said yes to this advance and the ones I make later in this story, even after I made it insanely clear I would accept a no, multiple times, and even showed affection to me. One of the more recurring themes here is that this bitch is absolutely fucking insane, a pathological liar and overall giga-autist, she can go from accusing me of rape and then quoting Sam' o Nella verbatim the next day.

5 minutes after she says we're dating, without me knowing she'd already be dating I felt pretty happy. I asked her if I could touch her thighs and she goes "I dont care"

So 6 months after this story, at lunch, I overhear her talking to her friend who is known to have stolen 200$ worth of pot from another girl, and she says that I asked her, but then she says that I "groped" her. The fucking audacity, the sheer amount of stretch between saying yes to having your thighs touched to groping, is one that I cant comprehend. This is a serious allegation too, I could go to jail because her memory is so thin it manages to go 4 stages past the final phase of the caretaker or shes an actual fucking psychopath who wants my ass in jail for regretting having me touch her (so an average foid).

Meanwhile half an hour later she lets her hand be sucked by the 6ft chad, no consent, no asking if its ok, and that's not any thing bad at all. You know why? We all know why, but its because its chad, I didn't understand the scope of how fucking brutal I got blackpilled at that moment, but looking back, i dont have words to explain something like that.

Late in the party, Im drunk because my redneck friend's parents literally allowed us to do whatever we wanted. I ask her if she can sit on my lap and she says ok, so i semi-firmly plopped her onto my lap while i breathe heavily, which lasted for 5 seconds. I really regret doing that. even if she said yes im aware that was not normal to do, i really cant apologize at this point but yeah. It may have been 5 seconds but remember guys, 5 seconds without chad, thats the crime. She then just starts going full on to the chad like a paper clip to a 30 pound neodymium magnet which had me super fucking confused, so im like " tf are you doing?" and she doesnt say anything. Im super confused but she leaves an hour later with her parents, not cause what happened, she just had to leave with her mom at that time.

Important point, she has daddy-issues. And you know what daddy-issues does to a foid? Makes her lose about 50% of her conscious. Im sure this contributed to why she acts in such a delusional way.

Anyways, me and the boys spend the rest of the night watching harry potter while all drunk and I start to realize how hard i lost. I lost my oneitis to chad, straight up, no other factors, stacy went to chad (5/10 but i use foid and stacy in equal matter fuck you).

I was depressed, I used to browse this site rarely because I had already been blackpilled before this, but god damn did i really just get blackpilled, in the most dictionary sense possible. I really felt the scope of how many foids only want chad.

See, I have a cope mechanism whenever something makes me sad, I make jokes about it. Don't @ me with jestermaxxing, that shit doesnt work ever, im pretty sure that term was made because it doesnt work, to anyone who thinks they're funny, it doesnt get foids, it gets friends (with males not foids).
So i made up this joke that the chad cucked me so hard that a rick sanchez funko pop appeared in my bed, and that everytime he hugged his gf another appeared in my locker.

After the party chad and stacy had been dating for 7 months, party had been over the summer.

Guess what happens when you insinuate that a stacy only likes chad? They go fucking ape shit. And when I made the funko pop joke near the stacy, she lost her fucking shit. She said that everything I did to her was without consent and that I needed to shut the fuck up. So we have lying, getting pissed over a joke, and insinuating sexual assault, which is a bit illegal at least in America. So im kind of freaking out at this moment but I assume shes just on her period and is currently just in an odd mood.

All of the group doesnt think what i did was assault, even her bf, execpt the redneck whos house i visited for the party. This dude is the most retarded person I know who doesnt have a mental disability, and the incarnate of "Talks shit cant get hit" and thats what I did. I go "You're a simp like IDubbz and fat as fuck, might as well call you IChubbs" And he got FUCKING MAD. The dude that publically makes an allegation against me, gets mad when i call him a semi-funny name. 3 months after i call him that and hes never gotten over it, still has grudge like a fat soy consooming weeb cunt.

So now, the big one the fucking nuke, the one that sent me over the edge.

A new girl comes to our school, and i meet her in the hallway and I ask her " Hey are you based"
(I constantly use incel lingo in public that nobody understands and its funny as shit, I can walk up to the principal and go "Any foids acting up toady?" and he wont alert me to the FBI)
When the stacy comes and goes "DONT TALK TO *my name cause shes talking to me*"

Later I ask her, "Hey, why did you go apeshit when I asked the new girl if sehs based?" and shes says

"Oh i went apeshit when you compared you raping me to a funko pop, dont ever talk to me again" walks off and talks to her friends and talks about sticks needles in my cock, where the friend replies with his signature disappointed "yeah..."

Remember, rape is illegal, real or fake. She thinks I raped her. I remember " Sex without chad = rape" OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK ITS HAPPENING. She hasnt went to any authority figure cause nobody belives a thing shes says but its fucking terifying having a person think you raped them, ITS SERIOUS. AND SHE DOESNT UNDERSTANDS CAUSE SHES A RETARD FOID. Ive been accused falsely of rape, it happened its over. And the next day? She pretends nothing happened because her memory morphs into a completely different thing every 5 seconds unless its remembering what chads cock smelled like.

When I say nobody takes her serious, after she accused me of this, her bf next to her goes up to me and says "Uhh, so hows the weather"
You cant say that after your gf assumes I raped her without not taking the foid serious, but a rumor can spread and I may be fucked in the future.

Thanks for ready even though I'm a new greycel :)
This is a really troublesome thing for me and i aprreciate you ready it
TLDR: touched girl with consent but wasnt chad :(

Hey *name of oneitis*, you wanna date." Tons of people blue and red pill alike all say that confidence is key to ascending so this is what i do, and she responds with a "Sure." So I put my arm over her shoulder.

5 minutes after she says we're dating, without me knowing she'd already be dating I felt pretty happy. I asked her if I could touch her thighs and she goes "I dont care"

Late in the party, Im drunk because my redneck friend's parents literally allowed us to do whatever we wanted. I ask her if she can sit on my lap and she says ok, so i semi-firmly plopped her onto my lap while i breathe heavily

giga lowinhibmogger for asking out a foid

Joined Thursday at 5:10 PM

She can’t report you for rape if she is chained up in an abandoned cabin far into the woods

you sound 15 bro ngl

Late in the party, Im drunk because my redneck friend's parents literally allowed us to do whatever we wanted. I ask her if she can sit on my lap and she says ok, so i semi-firmly plopped her onto my lap while i breathe heavily, which lasted for 5 seconds. I really regret doing that.
my nigga lasted 5 seconds before he nut

im proud of you buddy boyo

giga lowinhibmogger for asking out a foid

you sound 15 bro ngl
For real tho, any non chad that even talks to a woman will probably eventually be accused of rape (or something similar) it's honestly just a matter of time at this point
(This is also how polygamy will probably become acceptable again, the argument will be that women need to be in Chad Harems to be protected from the average man)

Last edited:
A very common saying amongst this community is that "sex without chad = rape". This statement should be revitalized to "Any kind of romantically influenced physical contact by someone who isn't chad = rape" because after my experience I can personally confirm to all of you that this isn't a false saying, it is not a cope, it is a fact.

So here is the story:

I am at a party with my only 5 friends, which are all weebs. Someone here once said that incels hang out with weebs because normies reject them, that is too true, literally the story of my high school years. One of my friends being my oneitis, and I feel like I can maybe ascend by being in a real relationship. So I sit next to her on my friends bed and go, "Hey *name of oneitis*, you wanna date." Tons of people blue and red pill alike all say that confidence is key to ascending so this is what i do, and she responds with a "Sure." So I put my arm over her shoulder.

Here is where the first major part of the insanity of this event happens. See, this foid had already been dating the 6'0 ft chad in our group for a MONTH or more, but still said yes to this advance and the ones I make later in this story, even after I made it insanely clear I would accept a no, multiple times, and even showed affection to me. One of the more recurring themes here is that this bitch is absolutely fucking insane, a pathological liar and overall giga-autist, she can go from accusing me of rape and then quoting Sam' o Nella verbatim the next day.

So 6 months after this story, at lunch, I overhear her talking to her friend who is known to have stolen 200$ worth of pot from another girl, and she says that I asked her, but then she says that I "groped" her. The fucking audacity, the sheer amount of stretch between saying yes to having your thighs touched to groping, is one that I cant comprehend. This is a serious allegation too, I could go to jail because her memory is so thin it manages to go 4 stages past the final phase of the caretaker or shes an actual fucking psychopath who wants my ass in jail for regretting having me touch her (so an average foid).

Meanwhile half an hour later she lets her hand be sucked by the 6ft chad, no consent, no asking if its ok, and that's not any thing bad at all. You know why? We all know why, but its because its chad, I didn't understand the scope of how fucking brutal I got blackpilled at that moment, but looking back, i dont have words to explain something like that.

Late in the party, Im drunk because my redneck friend's parents literally allowed us to do whatever we wanted. I ask her if she can sit on my lap and she says ok, so i semi-firmly plopped her onto my lap while i breathe heavily, which lasted for 5 seconds. I really regret doing that. even if she said yes im aware that was not normal to do, i really cant apologize at this point but yeah. It may have been 5 seconds but remember guys, 5 seconds without chad, thats the crime. She then just starts going full on to the chad like a paper clip to a 30 pound neodymium magnet which had me super fucking confused, so im like " tf are you doing?" and she doesnt say anything. Im super confused but she leaves an hour later with her parents, not cause what happened, she just had to leave with her mom at that time.

Important point, she has daddy-issues. And you know what daddy-issues does to a foid? Makes her lose about 50% of her conscious. Im sure this contributed to why she acts in such a delusional way.

Anyways, me and the boys spend the rest of the night watching harry potter while all drunk and I start to realize how hard i lost. I lost my oneitis to chad, straight up, no other factors, stacy went to chad (5/10 but i use foid and stacy in equal matter fuck you).

I was depressed, I used to browse this site rarely because I had already been blackpilled before this, but god damn did i really just get blackpilled, in the most dictionary sense possible. I really felt the scope of how many foids only want chad.

See, I have a cope mechanism whenever something makes me sad, I make jokes about it. Don't @ me with jestermaxxing, that shit doesnt work ever, im pretty sure that term was made because it doesnt work, to anyone who thinks they're funny, it doesnt get foids, it gets friends (with males not foids).
So i made up this joke that the chad cucked me so hard that a rick sanchez funko pop appeared in my bed, and that everytime he hugged his gf another appeared in my locker.

After the party chad and stacy had been dating for 7 months, party had been over the summer.

Guess what happens when you insinuate that a stacy only likes chad? They go fucking ape shit. And when I made the funko pop joke near the stacy, she lost her fucking shit. She said that everything I did to her was without consent and that I needed to shut the fuck up. So we have lying, getting pissed over a joke, and insinuating sexual assault, which is a bit illegal at least in America. So im kind of freaking out at this moment but I assume shes just on her period and is currently just in an odd mood.

All of the group doesnt think what i did was assault, even her bf, execpt the redneck whos house i visited for the party. This dude is the most retarded person I know who doesnt have a mental disability, and the incarnate of "Talks shit cant get hit" and thats what I did. I go "You're a simp like IDubbz and fat as fuck, might as well call you IChubbs" And he got FUCKING MAD. The dude that publically makes an allegation against me, gets mad when i call him a semi-funny name. 3 months after i call him that and hes never gotten over it, still has grudge like a fat soy consooming weeb cunt.

So now, the big one the fucking nuke, the one that sent me over the edge.

A new girl comes to our school, and i meet her in the hallway and I ask her " Hey are you based"
(I constantly use incel lingo in public that nobody understands and its funny as shit, I can walk up to the principal and go "Any foids acting up toady?" and he wont alert me to the FBI)
When the stacy comes and goes "DONT TALK TO *my name cause shes talking to me*"

Later I ask her, "Hey, why did you go apeshit when I asked the new girl if sehs based?" and shes says

"Oh i went apeshit when you compared you raping me to a funko pop, dont ever talk to me again" walks off and talks to her friends and talks about sticks needles in my cock, where the friend replies with his signature disappointed "yeah..."

Remember, rape is illegal, real or fake. She thinks I raped her. I remember " Sex without chad = rape" OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK ITS HAPPENING. She hasnt went to any authority figure cause nobody belives a thing shes says but its fucking terifying having a person think you raped them, ITS SERIOUS. AND SHE DOESNT UNDERSTANDS CAUSE SHES A RETARD FOID. Ive been accused falsely of rape, it happened its over. And the next day? She pretends nothing happened because her memory morphs into a completely different thing every 5 seconds unless its remembering what chads cock smelled like.

When I say nobody takes her serious, after she accused me of this, her bf next to her goes up to me and says "Uhh, so hows the weather"
You cant say that after your gf assumes I raped her without not taking the foid serious, but a rumor can spread and I may be fucked in the future.

Thanks for ready even though I'm a new greycel :)
This is a really troublesome thing for me and i aprreciate you ready it
TLDR: touched girl with consent but wasnt chad :(
shit man :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: brutal

from what you said i dont think you did anything wrong tbh, like not even by normie standards. well maybe on reddit they'd say you pushed her boundaries a bit or whatever. but what matters here is, you didn't do anything morally wrong and have nothing to feel bad about

im glad nothing came of it because you definitely don't deserve that

larp but you're still a fakecel

i hate everyone including you in your tall tale

honestly being falsely accused of rape/sexual harassment is part of being an Incel

Did this guy just tell us how he grabbed a girl's thigh and had her sit on him, and not get banned?

Tbh this all sounds very autistic and reads like a lowkey brag but I don't even care anymore so its ok.