Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My face looks unusually bloated today

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
So I woke up today and looked in the mirror. As usual I look like a young subhuman but today was particularly bad. My cheeks were puffier than usual. I have to go out and wageslave today but all I want to do is LDAR. The night before, I binged on salty foods to cope.
Don't binge boyos. It isn't worth it :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

try hydration

Weight and height?

5' 7", 159, small frame
I'm 140lbs and 5'9 something and my face is still somewhat bloated despite having jawline. Maybe it's my just my low zygos or I need to drop even lower.

It's hard to lean further considering my dopamine has been hit recently. My face is fucked up and my jawline and forward growth are my only good features.

I personally took it to multiple bot ratinf websites like anaface, deeplooks and prettyscale and in all of them I got lowy results, slightly below average.

My shit tier eye area, asymmetry and wide nose kills my facial harmony

I'm 140lbs and 5'9 something and my face is still somewhat bloated despite having jawline. Maybe it's my just my low zygos or I need to drop even lower.

It's hard to lean further considering my dopamine has been hit recently. My face is fucked up and my jawline and forward growth are my only good features.

I personally took it to multiple bot ratinf websites like anaface, deeplooks and prettyscale and in all of them I got lowy results, slightly below average.

Brutal. I hope losing these last 30 pounds will help me.
tbh doesn't this usually make the problem worse?
Yes but as a sub 5 male, I use it for a quick dopamine hit. I don't get it from anywhere else. I will officially stop it today.

Brutal. I hope losing these last 30 pounds will help me.
My ultimate goal is to lose 15lbs to 125lbs, as a last resort. If I still look ugly I'll give it up. Ropings not my style so no roping but I'll LDAR and maybe rebinge for dopamine life.

My ultimate goal is to lose 15lbs to 125lbs, as a last resort. If I still look ugly I'll give it up. Ropings not my style so no roping but I'll LDAR and maybe rebinge for dopamine life.
It takes losing 18 pounds for fat males to appear more attractive tbh.
Honestly, what bf % is best for you?

If it doesn't get better, I'll LDAR for a year and then rope

It takes losing 18 pounds for fat males to appear more attractive tbh.
Honestly, what bf % is best for you?
I don't know. RN I'm just trying to get to 125lbs

And dint believe that 18 pounds bs. All the lean people without muscle are underweight at BMI
Are you American? Is it legal to get a gun where you are? I heard roping has high risk of failure
Are you American? Is it legal to get a gun where you are? I heard roping has high risk of failure

Last edited:
nice avi, is that Alfred Hitchcock?

I don't know. RN I'm just trying to get to 125lbs

And dint believe that 18 pounds bs. All the lean people without muscle are underweight at BMI

I thought rope just meant suicide in general.
And yes, I'll be shooting myself. In the part of the U.S. I live, it's af to get a gun.
nice avi, is that Alfred Hitchcock?
Budd Dwyer. His recorded suicide is inspiring.

@Red Pill Rage

being bloated while lean is chit . I was previously auschwitz-tier lean as a 17 year old and I was only just starting to get a lean face.

Holy fuck. Decent recovery though.
my parents didnt help at all in fact they encouraged it.
I probably nuked my endochrine system and robbed myself of an inch of height by not eating for 9 months.

You're not drinking enough water man.

Did you eat a bunch salt, bro?

my parents didnt help at all in fact they encouraged it.
I probably nuked my endochrine system and robbed myself of an inch of height by not eating for 9 months.
Parents are enablers of unhealthy behaviors in children. My poor eating habits were enabled by them when I was younger and as a result, I became obese. I think we should be a little more selfish ngl

Parents are enablers of unhealthy behaviors in children. My poor eating habits were enabled by them when I was younger and as a result, I became obese. I think we should be a little more selfish ngl
That is true, but you are not a child anymore and you should try to regulate your eating habits better. When you feel like eating crappy food, try to remind yourself of the price your body and looks will pay.

damn u had the mirror of my situation i guess.

i looked like a male Eugenia Cooney and still they forced me to do sports etc and never tried to get me professional help

damn u had the mirror of my situation i guess.

i looked like a male Eugenia Cooney and still they forced me to do sports etc and never tried to get me professional help
Your parents are massive cunts even if they are nice people. Watching your child deteriorate like that is shitty.
That is true, but you are not a child anymore and you should try to regulate your eating habits better. When you feel like eating crappy food, try to remind yourself of the price your body and looks will pay.
True. I was the one that wanted to lose weight and I did. My problem now is that I'm afraid I'll never be enough even after looksmaxxing. There's a good chance I won't.

Your parents are massive cunts even if they are nice people. Watching your child deteriorate like that is shitty.
I thank them for instilling discipline in me tbh. i can stay in shape despite being depressed and not really having the motivation because i can just cut back on food. plus im broke i couldnt even afford to get fat