Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My face is so narrow and elongated I look like some freak caricature

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
Not to mention my eyes are buggy and super asymmetrical, looks like I just recovered from a severe stroke.
my own family struggles to look me in the eye because I am so grotesque to look at (seriously).

Oh yea and as a side note I recently noticed my 16yo cousins are beginning to height mog me (I am 5'8). They used to look up to me (literally and figuratively) but not anymore. Holy fuck you don't realize the halo effect of being taller than someone until they start height mogging you and you begin to feel extremely inferior.

Just be confident bro

jfl @ "too tall"

Just be confident bro
View attachment 289296
jfl @ "too tall"

I'm 179cm. My dad is well towards 186+ and even both of my younger siblings mog me heightwise. Even my SEVEN year younger sister mogs me height- and framewise.

Epigenetics brahs. Fuck me. And my parents see nothing wrong with the oldest son being the least sturdy, least tall and least heavy person in the entire family.

Just end me.

I'm 179cm. My dad is well towards 186+ and even both of my younger siblings mog me heightwise. Even my SEVEN year younger sister mogs me height- and framewise.

Epigenetics brahs. Fuck me. And my parents see nothing wrong with the oldest son being the least sturdy, least tall and least heavy person in the entire family.

Just end me.

Kill your whole family in their sleep

Just be confident bro
View attachment 289296
jfl @ "too tall"
i once thought i was 5'10.then i measured myself and realized i was 5'8.life is brutal.
Not to mention my eyes are buggy and super asymmetrical, looks like I just recovered from a severe stroke.
my own family struggles to look me in the eye because I am so grotesque to look at (seriously).

Oh yea and as a side note I recently noticed my 16yo cousins are beginning to height mog me (I am 5'8). They used to look up to me (literally and figuratively) but not anymore. Holy fuck you don't realize the halo effect of being taller than someone until they start height mogging you and you begin to feel extremely inferior.
i realized that my face was a bit longer then most only a few weeks ago(maybe months who knows).brutal.this life is a sad one.

No, it is right.

When you look closely, the success decreases at 6'2'' already slightly and continually. I have a hard time believing that.
Thoughts?

0-upmzleyuhmihfy-k-png.288368

@ADepressedVirgin : Are there any pics of people in the internet you know, who look a bit like you? I also think I am narrow and elongated, but then when I look at this chart, then there's more about bones and proportions than the width and height:
image_widget_2bqeb0l3kqz01.png

Maybe is the long midface, which sucks but not taken into this chart.

Just end me.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
mogs me brutally

No, it is right.

@ADepressedVirgin : Are there any pics of people in the internet you know, who look a bit like you? I also think I am narrow and elongated, but then when I look at this chart, then there's more about bones and proportions than the width and height:
image_widget_2bqeb0l3kqz01.png

Maybe is the long midface, which sucks but not taken into this chart.

Like this but my nose is fine and acne isnt that bad. Also my eyes are negatively tilted and far more asymmetrical than this