Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My eye area destroys my confidence, faith, hope and will to do even anything

M

Marxcel

Banned
-
Just wow, I cant even look at myself on the mirror. Fucking roasties always laughing at my fucking looks saying my eyes look like shit and even call me "Fish eyes".

ITS OVER

If you get bullied by roasties, it's over

If you have upper eyelid exposure then it's truly over.

Just wow, I cant even look at myself on the mirror. Fucking roasties always laughing at my fucking looks saying my eyes look like shit and even call me "Fish eyes".

ITS OVER
JBF

have you gotten any surgeries?

7-soldier-eyes_0.jpg

Hey I got the same issue! My eyes are really round, goofy, and too close together. Eye area issues are the worst because there's no way to fix it.

Cant you just wince all the time like you need to poo?
Ive even tried squinting, it looks like a fat chinese lard whose eyeballs popped
Hey I got the same issue! My eyes are really round, goofy, and too close together. Eye area issues are the worst because there's no way to fix it.
I know bro, People even called me cyclops once and never fucking stopped laughing about it. Its truely over when your eye are a isnt good. It fucks up all the harmony facially

Lose weight.

nah i always had a lot of skin/fat on my upper eyelid, has nothing to do with weight. I am thinking of removing them cuz it looks horrible. 0 upper eyelid exposure looks weird, girls are not into that.

hVVu2YG.png

There's you problem buddy. This has nothing to do with bone structure/skin folds.
Im not really fat tho. My eyes always looked just pretty fucking weird with the upper eyelid n shit. I dunno if its my skin or what, but something on my orbital rim fucks it up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back