Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My elderly cat died.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Had that cat for so many years was nearly 16. Had it since it was a kitten. Id ask if my day can get any worse but who knows it's not done I can't wait to sleep and have this day behind me.

You have my sympathy.
I have already lost 2 feline friends to leukemia.

Stay strong brocel

NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

This kind of post reminds me that my childhood dog is old too

My condolence

Losing a pet is very sad, I have a dog and its old. Will be a very sad day when he dies.

R.i.p kitty cat

I'm sorry to hear that bro

May she rest in peace brother

Had that cat for so many years was nearly 16. Had it since it was a kitten. Id ask if my day can get any worse but who knows it's not done I can't wait to sleep and have this day behind me.
My condolences to you brocel, a death of a pet is always though, however don’t handle these stuff alone you got our support

I sure hope scientists can double the life span of cats and dogs, especially big dogs because they have such a short lifespan

pouring one out for your mog brocel

Rip cat

RIP my cats becomes 10 years old soon

This makes me worry about my cat I've had her for 18 years now. I hope you are okay and in a safe mental brocel

This makes me worry about my cat I've had her for 18 years now. I hope you are okay and in a safe mental brocel
I've drank a single cup of water in 28 hours and eaten nothing in 28 hours. Even the water was a struggle.

are you gonna get another one?

they are funny quirky creatures

really sorry brocel... :cryfeels: its really not fair
my cat started getting really sick recently and i found out he has diabetes. i have him on medication just to keep him a bit longer
:feelscry: