Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My dream life

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
300 000 $ on bank account
BBQ everyday (especially in winter for stupid fucks neighbours to gossip about it fuck normies)
chilling
physical training
bang my music
waiting for my demise

When will I get to the good part?
I'm tired living like this
I wanna know when I get there
How much money will I see?

Last edited:
I'm getting day by day more paranoid lately... fuck me. Living in poorer district, new people, finding new job is too much for my introverted ass

Last edited:
Fuck I wanna die so much for fuck sake SOMEBODY SAVE ME FOR FUCK SAKE! ... fuck why this life doesn't work like that WHY WHY WHY

my dream life.
Own garage
Drive my car
have anime wife

i need my oneitis she's the last piece to a happy life
If you have what I want, it would be totally enough for me. Fuck women in my case. With all that stuff I have written above I can be at total peace, no need for anything else

What’s would the first date be like?
most likely by the time I get her i'll have a car already, I'll text her and tell her when im picking her up at her house, when I get there I'll meet her father, shake hands with him and tell him when I'll bring her home. She hops in my corvette and we eat at a fancy restaurant then i'll bring her to the best local makeout point and look at the nightview of our town. Then bring her back by the time I told her father, wave her goodbye and text her I had a fun time with her

If you have what I want, it would be totally enough for me. Fuck women in my case. With all that stuff I have written above I can be at total peace, no need for anything else
are you working towards a life like that or just hoping?

What’s would the first date be like?
my oneitis would be able to enjoy luxurious dates with me im the richest kid in my school, (not parents money)

I lastly beaten my roommate for being a dick. I really hate living with other people but I am too poor to live on my own. I really do FUCKIN hate living with others. I am right now after 1 litre of energy drink and want to fuck someone up

are you working towards a life like that or just hoping?
Yeah I am doing something towards it plus hoping to some degree. Why hoping? Nothing is certain in life. I hope I will get to the good part of life :cryfeels: