Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dog moggs me

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
My dog (border collie) is the real reincarnation of a chad in a dog body.I was looking in the window and I saw him with a cute red foxy like female dog coming in the backyard.Female dogs are coming in my property just to have snuggles with my dog .I am rotting while he is leaving the best life ever,but I am very happy for him he is a good,loyal and beautiful dog (2 years ago when a thief came in my house he bite him and he run scared). My dog actually has multiple dogllets with all the female dogs in my area,wherever i ago all the dogs are black and white with his face.Last summer i couldn't sleep because a big rotweiller female screamed all night probably waiting for him,after a few days I found both mingling and in the autumn my neighbour got very surprised when he saw his dog giving birth to a litter of puppies considering his dog is kept very protected behind a tall wall .It's really over i wish i was a dog.:fuk:

Apply the dogpill and use him to bring foids over