Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My depression is worse then ever

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
i cant cope anymore i cant cope with just a gaming pc anymore its over neeting and having no friends to do anything with is killing me i havent had a proper night sleep in weeks all I do is watch shows and ldar summer is suicidefuel all I see are hot stacys outside that I cant have sex with and they will never give me the time of day a year ago my gaming pc was my best cope but now i have no energy to sit at the pc all day knowing my life is going nowhere and im starting to drink heavy again like i did 2 years ago i cant last like this for much longer something needs to be done I am going insane :feelsohgod:

Same,lost all interest in gaming,barely sleep every night.
Everything seems pointless.

Same,lost all interest in gaming,barely sleep every night.
Everything seems pointless.
its like im going insane and there is nowhere to go and the motivation is not there

Do you have any interest in subjects like chemistry, math, physics.. the one thing us incels have is massive time and can devote 100% to something.

i cant cope anymore i cant cope with just a gaming pc anymore its over neeting and having no friends to do anything with is killing me i havent had a proper night sleep in weeks all I do is watch shows and ldar summer is suicidefuel all I see are hot stacys outside that I cant have sex with and they will never give me the time of day a year ago my gaming pc was my best cope but now i have no energy to sit at the pc all day knowing my life is going nowhere and im starting to drink heavy again like i did 2 years ago i cant last like this for much longer something needs to be done I am going insane :feelsohgod:

At least you have a gaming pc , all i can play is rimworld with mods :cryfeels: and still lags

Do you have any interest in subjects like chemistry, math, physics.. the one thing us incels have is massive time and can devote 100% to something.
i should but I have no motivation to do so whats even the point

At least you have a gaming pc , all i can play is rimworld with mods :cryfeels: and still lags
tbh i have a switch too and might get skyward sword to cope with other then that I have allot of pc games to play

I just need mommy milkers to cuddle at night

same, I felt especially shitty today for no reason. Wish I wasn't always so tired

Reccommend drugs and a good book to read. decent cope for a few hours :feelscomfy:

devote your time to studying programming,you can careermaxing

devote your time to studying programming,you can careermaxing
I just don't have the energy to study properly even if the subject interests me. I feel sad and sleepy all the time

Same here. No friends, just gaming and watching shows all day. Seeing girls outside in lose clothing is extreme suifuel. Haven’t slept good in a long time. To hell with this existence

Same here. No friends, just gaming and watching shows all day. Seeing girls outside in lose clothing is extreme suifuel. Haven’t slept good in a long time. To hell with this existence
before I could only ignore my situation but now I cant and its killing me

I just don't have the energy to study properly even if the subject interests me. I feel sad and sleepy all the time
same with me,are you a NEET

At least you can talk about it on the internet...

Things were much worse before it.

but how long can you fester in your own shit for?

what did you do everyday before Internet era

before I could only ignore my situation but now I cant and its killing me
Same here, I’m 20 soon, and I mostly rotted though my teens, and now I have realized just how much I have wasted of my life and teens. For years I was comfortable with my lonely life and copes, but not it’s killing me as well

You will neva crampee. Summer is ropefuel

Same here, I’m 20 soon, and I mostly rotted though my teens, and now I have realized just how much I have wasted of my life and teens. For years I was comfortable with my lonely life and copes, but not it’s killing me as well
its the most brutal when you realize how much time you've pissed away while normies had fulfilling lives

its the most brutal when you realize how much time you've pissed away while normies had fulfilling lives
Yeah, and especially old classmates, who started partying and getting laid at as low as 13, and lived a fullfilling teen life with lots do to. Makes me rage

what books did you read,do you feel time flow away too fast
I don't know. A lot. The library(s) was big.

Time was slow back then. Now it's faster.

i should but I have no motivation to do so whats even the point

You have to just start, say 1 hour every 2 days to start. You get into things by doing. Or you might have legit depression then you need drugs.

Depression is so painful I wish I was never born

It hit me hard last couple of days how it doesn't matter how hard you try, really. It's just the same old cycle with the same results. Every day.

Have you considered anime? Super cope.