Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My depression is coming back

dew

dew

Recruit
★★
So a few years ago, I was diagnosed with depression and had to take medication for about a year or two, and eventually I started feeling better and quit taking them. I felt a bit shitty here and there, but I was fine in general. This month though, I'm getting depressed as fuck again and I'm constantly angry, unstable and sad. What do boys? I don't want medications again, they caused me to gain weight, which took me a while to lose. I'm so goddamn lonely.

Gymmaxxing instead of meds?

Just have sex

its normal to be angry at this shit and your situation

fuck society and its gaslighting that its fucking wrong

your a man who cant be a man because of bullshit , your anger is justified

Same boat bro I'm fat again and feel anxious as shit since in the last 2 years I have only hold a job for 9 months so I'm broke as fuck too

So a few years ago, I was diagnosed with depression and had to take medication for about a year or two, and eventually I started feeling better and quit taking them. I felt a bit shitty here and there, but I was fine in general. This month though, I'm getting depressed as fuck again and I'm constantly angry, unstable and sad. What do boys? I don't want medications again, they caused me to gain weight, which took me a while to lose. I'm so goddamn lonely.
that shit about medication making you gain weight is the same problem i have. if i take my meds i'm happier but get fatter. if i dont im mega depressed but get thinner. such bs

Can't fight deoression without taking care of thae underlying problems. Meds can only take you so far

I wanted to start boxing, but all the places close to me here are closed (due to covid). Suifuel.
Buy a few guns and a white van
Download

This month though, I'm getting depressed as fuck again and I'm constantly angry, unstable and sad. What do boys? I don't want medications again, they caused me to gain weight, which took me a while to lose.
Unfortunately depression has a high rate of recurrence. Which medication did you take? There are antidepressants that do not cause weight gain. You might consider switching to one of them.

Buy a few guns and a white van
View attachment 440535
:feelshmm::feelshmm:
Unfortunately depression has a high rate of recurrence. Which medication did you take? There are antidepressants that do not cause weight gain. You might consider switching to one of them.
I was on fluoxetine for two years on & off along with zopiclone because I developed sleeping issues somewhere along the way. I wouldn't sleep for a whole day, and when I slept, I would sleep for 12+ hours.

I was on fluoxetine for two years on & off along with zopiclone because I developed sleeping issues somewhere along the way.
These meds you mentioned usually do not cause weight gain, but maybe you are one the unlucky few for which they do. Side effects of psychiatric meds candiffer a lot from person to person.

Hmm how are you not constantly depressed as an incel?

Copes. I still feel good playing video games, listening to music and other activities.
Same here tbh. Still depressed though