Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My death is imminent

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
My dad found my gmail login. He’s an IT guy so he’s in the process of cracking into every account online I’ve had since 2014. He’s already beat my ass twice today over Pokémon card websites from when I was 12, I can’t even imagine what he’ll do when he finds this too.

I love you all. I’ve requested a ban from Serge, but I’ll probably be able to dm people from my phone for the time being. I’ll also still browse threads for the next couple days if I dont rope immediately. I’ll likely rope by the end of the week though. If I do, I’ll livestream it.

Remember me fondly,

Thanks for everything faggots
:dab: :feelsLSD:

You can change your email do it ASAP and delete all the emails from here take back that request from serge do it now asap before it's too late

Go ER on that retarded soy

He’s already raped my ass twice today over Pokémon card websites from when I was 12, I can’t even imagine what he’ll do when he finds this too.

Your dad wouldn't have cared if it was Yu Gi Oh...

Got what you deserved tbh, Pokéfag...

Is there really no solution for this other than roping?

If not farewell and RIP. :cryfeels:

You can change your email do it ASAP and delete all the emails from here take back that request from serge do it now asap before it's too late
It’s already over. I’ve had the account since 2014ish, 7,000 emails. He’s going through all of them. Tried deleting the account but he got google to reverse it.
Is there really no solution for this other than roping?
I might run away. But he’s already kidnapped me and moved me 1000 miles away from my family. He has my money and ID as well.
Your dad wouldn't have cared if it was Yu Gi Oh...

Got what you deserved tbh, Pokéfag...
I used the website to mostly buy mtg cards JFL

It’s already over. I’ve had the account since 2014ish, 7,000 emails. He’s going through all of them. Tried deleting the account but he got google to reverse it.
I mean you can just search for the emails which are from this site that should work come on man you don't want to be beat up by your father do you? With 7000 e-mails you have time on your hand

he’s in the process of cracking into every account online
I doubt he's capable of doing so. It's more likely that you use a simple passwords or repeatedly use the same password that he already knows.
Change the password asap and you might still have a chance.

I might run away. But he’s already kidnapped me and moved me 1000 miles away from my family. He has my money and ID as well.

Where do you live? Can't you go to the authorities?
I doubt he's capable of doing so. It's more likely that you use a simple passwords or repeatedly use the same password that he already knows.
This.

MTG is for old truecels that will rope within four years.

Never seen an MTG player who looked like life worked out for him.

any reason he is this nosy?

He’s not literally cracking the accounts. He has the email, so he just goes in and requests a password reset.
I mean you can just search for the emails which are from this site that should work come on man you don't want to be beat up by your father do you? With 7000 e-mails you have time on your hand
My looksmaxx alert was the first email. He’s already on to me.
Where do you live? Can't you go to the authorities?

This.
Rural Georgia atm. My dads a nomad though, so he moves about twice a year.

I would go to the cops, but I’m 90% sure they’d just send me back to him. Especially since I have schizophrenia and several suicide attempts on my rap sheet.
any reason he is this nosy?
He’s a Puritan cunt. Snorted coke off hookers asses for 20 years but now he’s the moral big brother.

He wouldn’t let me play Minecraft as a kid because he thought it was satanic

He’s not literally cracking the accounts. He has the email, so he just goes in and requests a password reset.

My looksmaxx alert was the first email. He’s already on to me.

Rural Georgia atm. My dads a nomad though, so he moves about twice a year.

I would go to the cops, but I’m 90% sure they’d just send me back to him. Especially since I have schizophrenia and several suicide attempts on my rap sheet.
Well, he doesn't sound sane himself. You don't have other family they could send you back to?

Well, he doesn't sound sane himself. You don't have other family they could send you back to?
I think he’d shoot me if I went to a family members house where he could find me. My only hope would be witness protection or some shit.
It would be much worse if he finds the rest
Probably right. I’ll try and delete the notifications for this site, but I’m a dead man anyway.

I think he’d shoot me if I went to a family members house where he could find me. My only hope would be witness protection or some shit.

Probably right. I’ll try and delete the notifications for this site, but I’m a dead man anyway.
Well, if the end result is you're going to die anyways it might be worth it to just try.

Da fuck why will he shoot you for this website? I mean I can understand beating but shoot you?

My dad found my gmail login. He’s an IT guy so he’s in the process of cracking into every account online I’ve had since 2014. He’s already beat my ass twice today over Pokémon card websites from when I was 12, I can’t even imagine what he’ll do when he finds this too.

I love you all. I’ve requested a ban from Serge, but I’ll probably be able to dm people from my phone for the time being. I’ll also still browse threads for the next couple days if I dont rope immediately. I’ll likely rope by the end of the week though. If I do, I’ll livestream it.

Remember me fondly,

I'll miss you boyo
:feelscry:

He’d shoot me if I ran
Well you have to face it I guess. Better start preparing and delete as many emails as you can. Btw this may sound counterproductive but why not just clear your inbox? It might be less worse than him finding e-mails from here.

My parents were pretty strict back when I was a kid but coercing someone into dumping all their secrets is just not cool. Threat him you will rope if he continues to do so. That's your plan anyways.

Well you have to face it I guess. Better start preparing and delete as many emails as you can. Btw this may sound counterproductive but why not just clear your inbox? It might be less worse than him finding e-mails from here.
I purged all of my emails from here like you said. He’s already seen my looksmaxx stuff though.

I can’t just clear inbox. It’d be too suspicious.

He’s still got 7k emails to sort through. I’ll update if I make it out with this site still hidden from him.

Speak up to him like a man. Your dad must know what he has done conceiving you.

Brutal brocel:feelscry:
That's one disadvantage of living with your parents.

Your dad seems like a dick tbh. Do you have absolutely no recourse besides becoming homeless?

What the fugg schizo episode?
If not yes livestream
Bye I liked u u were cool schizo

Congratulations
&
My condolences...

Just run...
Or stay.

LARP unless you are like 13, in which case GTFO