Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My date went like shit

KValt

KValt

Recruit
★★★★★
This isnt a brag because I'm still a pathetic kissless virgin.

She walked out on me when I said we will split at the beginning.

I actually want to kill myself. Why are people so cruel?

should have told her she's missing out on a big cock if she walks away like that

kek

She just wanted a free meal. If she wanted to fuck you, she would have happily split the bill. Sorry boyo.

dr-problematic said:
should have told her she's missing out on a big cock if she walks away like that

kek

Only chad's cock can satisfy a roastie slut.

This is why I hate humans, myself included.

No OP you did good, she just wanted a free lunch and you wasted probably at least an hour of her time.

CopingGymcel said:
She just wanted a free meal. If she wanted to fuck you, she would have happily split the bill. Sorry boyo.

Bingo.

QuantumDummy said:
This is why I hate humans, myself included.

I'm actually fucking losing it... I hope Kim just creamates us all in nuclear fire

CopingGymcel said:

Yeah this was probably what happened or the idea of paying for her own food Is just that repulsive to her. You probably weren't going to get much out of this date

KValt said:

This is why women should not have equal pay. (Sadly they do, contrary to feminist opinion)

rickvanderhammer said:
No OP you did good, she just wanted a free lunch and you wasted probably at least an hour of her time.

I wasted less than 15 minutes of her time... slut didnt even stay an hour, probably had a chad cock to jump on

KValt said:
rickvanderhammer said:
I wasted less than 15 minutes of her time... slut didnt even stay an hour, probably had a chad cock to jump on
but how did you get the date?

What do you mean by this
KValt said:

nausea said:
but how did you get the date?

I asked her out, in person. She wasnt even that bad of a person, but I guess moral rules and social conventions don't apply to subhumans.

I want to liquify my skull with buckshot

KValt said:

women happily split the bill in this day and age, they offer it themselves most of the time.

you dodged a bullet, she was using you for a free meal and had no attraction to you

dr-problematic said:

kek

Oh come on man that's just cruel

My date went worse.
I had brought her home and we were making out.
I just started to undress her and I was CRAVING her so much. She was delicious...
Then she just said we should stop and left.

You dont understand how it is being 100% subhuman. I'm NT yet I get no pussy

She walked out on you? what an entitled fucking cunt.

Virgin said:
My date went worse.
I just started to undress her and I was CRAVING her so much. She was delicious...

Sir

Virgin said:
My date went worse.

@Virgin = @Incelman?

dr-problematic said:

kek

All jokes aside is there a way to make my dick look bigger through my pants? It wont get me sex but maybe I could have a kiss.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
She walked out on you? what an entitled fucking cunt.

yea imagine if she did that back in the glorious times

KValt said:

Damn, what a bitch.

I tried that too in my redpill cringe days: 
"Let's split the bill, ok?"
"Sorry, what did you say?!"
confused-black-guy-with-question-mark.jpg

"nvm i'll pay".

Honestly, just pay the bill on the first date, you asked her out you pay. Don't order anything expensive tho.

KValt said:
All jokes aside is there a way to make my dick look bigger through my pants? It wont get me sex but maybe I could have a kiss.

Probably. But what do you do if she wants to see your dick?

LeagueEuW said:
No, according to @virgin they're just friends  :bigsmile:

And he is banned, LOL. I actually reported him this time. He needs to start following the rules.

nausea said:
yea imagine if she did that back in the glorious times

well i'm guessing back in the glorious times the MALE would be expected to pay for everything sine they were the bread bringers.

But that's just straight up fucked up to do it now.

CopingGymcel said:
And he is banned, LOL. I actually reported him this time. He needs to start following the rules.

fucking stop reporting him for nothing

CopingGymcel said:
LeagueEuW said:
No, according to @virgin they're just friends :bigsmile:
He’s seriously getting annoying rn.

KValt said:

yea, just like chicks add fillers in their bras, walk around with bulge in your boxers. ez game ez life

dr-problematic said:
yea, just like chicks add fillers in their bras, walk around with bulge in your boxers. ez game ez life

Does he have a micropenis or why is he so concerned? Anything above 10cm isn't such a big deal that you need to put something in your pants lol

At least you tried.

Good job on not getting cucked.

KyloRen said:
At least you tried.
Good job on not getting cucked.
sadly he has been cucked

KValt said:

Alpha-blockers. This doctor I went to told me about it. The reason some guys are big flaccid while others are small(growers vs showers) is because of differences in the nerve that controls blood flow to the penis.
The guys with big dicks has an "alpha"nerve that lets blood flow through the penis unrestricted, while the alpha nerve of small guys blocks a lot of blood from entering the penis in flaccid state.
Alpha-blockers relaxes this nerve so that it resales more blood into the penis and growing it in flaccid state. 

Notice how your penis is bigger when taking a hot bath? That's how it will look like on alpha blockers.

Facade said:
Does he have a micropenis or why is he so concerned? Anything above 10cm isn't such a big deal that you need to put something in your pants lol

anything below 16 cm is subhuman

dr-problematic said:
anything below 16 cm is subhuman

It's not my problem though (17.5cm and still in puberty) My problem is that everyone thinks that my dick is small and that I'm underdeveloped in general.l would rather be a tall Chad with a 10cm dick

KValt said:

Why would you say that the beginning? Girls won't appreciate that even if they're willing to pay. You can make her split just not this way. You got to learn how girls think in social situations, my friend.

The unspoken rule is if she asked you to a date, you split the bill. If you asked her, you pay the full bill. Obviously since you post in incels.is, you asked her. So you effed up. Better luck next time... fakecel.

Kafin said:
Why would you say that the beginning? Girls won't appreciate that even if they're willing to pay. You can make her split just not this way. You got to learn how girls think in social situations, my friend.

fakecel/lookism/cuckcel spotted, what do you hope to achieve by posting this kind of crap?

rickvanderhammer said:
fakecel/lookism/cuckcel spotted, what do you hope to achieve by posting this kind of crap?

What? She already knew what he looked like. He's obviously a mentalcel, so he can work on his game and it would help. Game = the opposite of cucking.

KValt said:
I'm actually fucking losing it... I hope Kim just creamates us all in nuclear fire

Kim kardashian?

Kafin said:
What? She already knew what he looked like. He's obviously a mentalcel, so he can work on his game and it would help. Game = the opposite of cucking.

she wanted a free meal, this is you
maxresdefault.jpg

Kafin said:

How do I make her split then? If we eat first and she refuses to pay I just get swindled.

At keast giyls consider using you for a free meal. They don’t want to be seen in public with me.

mental_out said:
KValt said:
How do I make her split then? If we eat first and she refuses to pay I just get swindled.
If she tries to walk off pay for your half and tell the staff she walked out without paying and that they should ask her for the money, give them her name and phone number, address if possible.

How will they know I'm not trying to get out of paying? Anyway what is my word to hers? I'm an ugly subhuman.

imbored21 said:
At keast giyls consider using you for a free meal. They don’t want to be seen in public with me.

my condolences... Its over

KValt said:

Exactly what the guy 2 posts above me said. If she decides to walk after eating, stop her and tell the people working there that you won't pay for her share.

KValt said:
How will they know I'm not trying to get out of paying? Anyway what is my word to hers? I'm an ugly subhuman.

my condolences... Its over

What? You simply pay for your half and leave, and she has to pay for hers.

why don't you just pay for her shit?

I've been on several dates with femoids and if I wanted to fuck femoid I always paid for the bill
if she is not a total whore (not meant as bitch, just an insult) she will ask to split the bill next time or give you something in return

thats my expirience

CopingGymcel said: