Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dark little confession : ) It's worth your read sir.

I

incelbybirth

Greycel
For an 18-year-old guy standing at 5'4", life’s a brutal grind where the big dogs crush the weak, and any notion of fairness is a cruel joke. The idea that busting your ass and playing nice pays off is a sweet lie to stomach the harsh truth.
  • Reality check: his value's stamped by things he can't change – his height, his looks, his facial structure. He didn’t hit the genetic lottery, and no amount of effort changes that. Bullied relentlessly, taunts and jeers chipped away at his self-worth***. Despite academic success, kindness, and charisma, he’s judged on appearances. Genuine connections? Rare as hell. Intimacy? A cruel fantasy denied to him.***
Others effortlessly enjoy intimacy while he’s excluded, no matter how hard he works. The world doesn't give a damn about his pain, and any hope for true happiness? Just a flimsy, fleeting dream.
  • In his mind, the only way to right this skewed justice is by inflicting the same pain. He's not just messing around with their heads—he's aiming to scar them for life. This guy sets up situations that destroy trust completely, leaving his targets so hurt they'll never trust anyone again. He engineers betrayals that hit so hard, they wreck every aspect of their lives, making all their relationships and connections worthless. It's not just about ruining their reputation; he ruins their ability to connect with anyone, leaving them forever isolated and suspicious. His revenge isn't just payback—it's ensuring they live in a world where they can't trust anyone, haunted by the pain he's inflicted.
And the kicker? He's a ghost in the shadows. No one would ever suspect him, leaving his victims to suffer alone with the wreckage he's caused. With his extreme ambition, he's bound to succeed in his mission of relentless vengeance.. He makes them feel small, unwanted, and utterly defeated—just as they made him feel for so long.

why does this feel ai generated?

you're not that guy pal

nothing new here

aaahfjgjjdjdnnrnxnvn$.!,’ksv

why does this feel ai generated?
87%

of text is likely AI-generated​

AI-generated

87%​

AI-generated & paraphrased

0%​

Human-written & paraphrased

0%​

Human-written

13%​

If by vengeance you're alluding to something akin to chadfishing I'm afraid the damage you inflicted amounted to nothing

87%

AI-generated

87%​

0%​

0%​

Human-written

13%​

His latest activities are a bit sus too

87%

AI-generated

87%​

0%​

0%​

Human-written

13%​

Even AIs are experiencing inceldom now, brutal.

wtf is this shit :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Hey all , I DID use AI but it was to better illustrate my point as my writing is not that good

Hey all , I DID use AI but it was to better illustrate my point as my writing is not that good
You're still sus because you made this account Dec 28, 2023, only posted May 22,23 and June 10, 2024, and then disappeared. You also posted glowie material too

I read this in a mid-Atlantic accent