Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My dad’s nephew committed suicide

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
My mom has been divorced for the last 30 years from my dad.

Recently, since my mom is about to retire, she has needed to contact my dad to get some legal documents from him so that she can collect her full retirement money.

While my mom and dad were texting back and forth, my mom told my dad that I was depressed and a bit suicidal.

My dad sent a text message back saying, “That’s concerning, because my nephew recently committed suicide”.

My mom stopped communicating with my dad after he revealed the loss of his nephew, and she decided to have an attorney handle the paperwork.

My evil baby boomer mom knows she is a piece of garbage and she bred with a loser who’s sister’s son killed himself - because our family is so pathetic.

View: https://youtu.be/araU0fZj6oQ?si=uec6T_D0j1KgU0YF

Don’t worry - I told my mom that I thought my dad’s nephew took the coward’s way out. I couldn’t help but to tell her directly that, “I would not have gone out alone, that’s what his hatERs wanted.”