Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My dad yelled at me for being an incel

Tax

Tax

los pollos hermanos
-
He randomly barged into my room and called me a fucking loser. He said all I do is rot in bed and sit on my computer and that eventually, I'll be a 40-year-old virgin living in his basement. So I asked him, what do you want me to do about it? His response: "I want you to either go back to school or get a job."

Why? If I go back to finish high school I would have to stay for an extra 2 years to graduate because prior to unenrolling, I wouldn't show up out of anxiety because when I did attend regularly people would make fun of me for being an ugly recessed loser with no friends. While all the normies were taking AP classes and getting a headstart on college credits and dating each other, I was rotting alone in my bedroom wishing I hadn't been genetically cursed.

Or, I can get stuck in another shit dead-end retail job, working my sanity away doing inane tasks for literal peanuts. Constantly being humiliated and having to clean up after others while my coworkers gossip about me for being "too quiet".

What do? :feelsclown:

Do you have any normie acquaintances to move in with?

Get a GED instead, from online courses. Try to become something like a writer or programmer (if you have the IQ). Basically a job you can do from home.

I think you should go back to school, yeah i get it. Boomers are the worst but my dad does the same thing from time to time and i always hate it. I know he does it because he loves me and cant understand why i am like this. This things are outside their understanding which is why you have to at least show you tried.

fuck i feel you bro, I am going to get kicked out soon aswell

don’t do retail honestly. That’s too dehumanizing. Try to get ur GED. I’ve always said this better to be rich than poor

Beat the shit out of your boomer dad for giving you inferior genetics

Zero. Worst case scenario I'll move in with my grandma who lives on SSI.
Do it, once she dies you inherit the house.

Tell him how doomed you're!

Get GED > get job > improov skills > get gud at something > earn lots of money > give your dad a lambo for his 60th birthday > sabotage his brakes > comfort your grieving mother > seduce her > ascend. Inceldom solved!

He randomly barged into my room and called me a fucking loser. He said all I do is rot in bed and sit on my computer and that eventually, I'll be a 40-year-old virgin living in his basement. So I asked him, what do you want me to do about it? His response: "I want you to either go back to school or get a job."

Why? If I go back to finish high school I would have to stay for an extra 2 years to graduate because prior to unenrolling, I wouldn't show up out of anxiety because when I did attend regularly people would make fun of me for being an ugly recessed loser with no friends. While all the normies were taking AP classes and getting a headstart on college credits and dating each other, I was rotting alone in my bedroom wishing I hadn't been genetically cursed.

Or, I can get stuck in another shit dead-end retail job, working my sanity away doing inane tasks for literal peanuts. Constantly being humiliated and having to clean up after others while my coworkers gossip about me for being "too quiet".

Finish school dude and get a degree

Get an Appartment and go for tism and neetbux.

There are gaslighting dipshits all around you , so the best Thing you can do ist live for yourself.

Retards preaching Work Like its a Gospel , you only live once and you rather Be a Factory fag for 20 Years?

Man this world is doomed , people are indoctrinated to hell It seems.

@Mecoja @The Abyss @Lux @Lonely @Intellau_Celistic @HateCurry @Kami @lonelycurry26 @lemon21 @Hoppipolla @Mellatt

Choose to graduate and enroll again at school if you really hate a "shit dead-end retail job" because that's what you need
@HateCurry

Choose to graduate and enroll again at school if you really hate a "shit dead-end retail job" because that's what you need
I'm getting my GED online, like @DryDick suggested.

If you are not sub 5'6'' or sub 4/10 face then going back would be better
if you are... then ignore your parents and rot

當我沒說

Get an Appartment and go for tism and neetbux.

There are gaslighting dipshits all around you , so the best Thing you can do ist live for yourself.

Retards preaching Work Like its a Gospel , you only live once and you rather Be a Factory fag for 20 Years?

Man this world is doomed , people are indoctrinated to hell It seems.

@Mecoja @The Abyss @Lux @Lonely @Intellau_Celistic @HateCurry @Kami @lonelycurry26 @lemon21 @Hoppipolla @Mellatt
it's the exact same situation for me. oh I "just have to go to school/work" coming out of the mouths of peiople who's everyday wasn't made hell simply for existing.

it's the exact same situation for me. oh I "just have to go to school/work" coming out of the mouths of peiople who's everyday wasn't made hell simply for existing.
SX that to an 5 3 ethnic with an average Background ( so hes Not rich )

Just go to school brah everything will Be fine ok?

Jfl , you will Be the Ultimate reject and maybe get bullied aswell as a Bonus. Kek

My dad threatened to kick me out if I do one more fuck-up.

Get your ged online dude. That’s the first step. You’re 40 years old with no hs diploma but still have plenty of life to live if you get your shit together. Or you could rot away on these forums forever until your dad kicks you out. Yes it’s rough out here for us incels but that doesn’t mean you have to waste this shitty life you were given.

to be honest it's better to do what he said (if you still plan to live) i don't see any other alternative

He randomly barged into my room and called me a fucking loser. He said all I do is rot in bed and sit on my computer and that eventually, I'll be a 40-year-old virgin living in his basement
OP you should tell him you can upgrade to a 40-year-old non-virgin living in his basement if he hires you a prostitute to fuck ASAP

So I asked him, what do you want me to do about it? His response: "I want you to either go back to school or get a job."
Job and school won't fix virginity.

Why? If I go back to finish high school I would have to stay for an extra 2 years to graduate because prior to unenrolling,
or just write GED exam

I wouldn't show up out of anxiety because when I did attend regularly people would make fun of me for being an ugly recessed loser with no friends.
Could do online schooling, only need to show up in person to write the exam.

I remember that