Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My dad yelled at me for being an incel

Tax

Tax

Recruit
★★★★★
27d 14h 8m
He randomly barged into my room and called me a fucking loser. He said all I do is rot in bed and sit on my computer and that eventually, I'll be a 40-year-old virgin living in his basement. So I asked him, what do you want me to do about it? His response: "I want you to either go back to school or get a job."

Why? If I go back to finish high school I would have to stay for an extra 2 years to graduate because prior to unenrolling, I wouldn't show up out of anxiety because when I did attend regularly people would make fun of me for being an ugly recessed loser with no friends. While all the normies were taking AP classes and getting a headstart on college credits and dating each other, I was rotting alone in my bedroom wishing I hadn't been genetically cursed.

Or, I can get stuck in another shit dead-end retail job, working my sanity away doing inane tasks for literal peanuts. Constantly being humiliated and having to clean up after others while my coworkers gossip about me for being "too quiet".

What do? :feelsclown:

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
19d 9h 31m
Do you have any normie acquaintances to move in with?

bbwqs_v

bbwqs_v

autist
★★★★
20d 23h 16m
subhuman

subhuman

Born to die. Forced to live.
★★★★★
69d 4h 29m
D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★
27d 15h 1m
Get a GED instead, from online courses. Try to become something like a writer or programmer (if you have the IQ). Basically a job you can do from home.

Tax

Tax

Recruit
★★★★★
27d 14h 8m
Do you have any normie acquaintances to move in with?
Zero. Worst case scenario I'll move in with my grandma who lives on SSI.

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
19d 9h 31m
That will maybe be your best bet then.

Alexander400

Alexander400

I feel things you wouldn't believe
★★★
3d 21h 19m
I think you should go back to school, yeah i get it. Boomers are the worst but my dad does the same thing from time to time and i always hate it. I know he does it because he loves me and cant understand why i am like this. This things are outside their understanding which is why you have to at least show you tried.

Indari

Indari

fists of fury
★★★★★
191d 9h 41m
many such cases

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★
29d 5h 27m
fuck i feel you bro, I am going to get kicked out soon aswell

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Commander
★★★★
14d 9h 6m
don’t do retail honestly. That’s too dehumanizing. Try to get ur GED. I’ve always said this better to be rich than poor

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

NATIONAL RODGERIST
★★
71d 6h 11m
Beat the shit out of your boomer dad for giving you inferior genetics

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
269d 19h 3m
Do it, once she dies you inherit the house.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
156d 10h 41m
Tell him how doomed you're!

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
125d 1h 26m
Get GED > get job > improov skills > get gud at something > earn lots of money > give your dad a lambo for his 60th birthday > sabotage his brakes > comfort your grieving mother > seduce her > ascend. Inceldom solved!

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★★★
15d 23h 10m
He randomly barged into my room and called me a fucking loser. He said all I do is rot in bed and sit on my computer and that eventually, I'll be a 40-year-old virgin living in his basement. So I asked him, what do you want me to do about it? His response: "I want you to either go back to school or get a job."

Why? If I go back to finish high school I would have to stay for an extra 2 years to graduate because prior to unenrolling, I wouldn't show up out of anxiety because when I did attend regularly people would make fun of me for being an ugly recessed loser with no friends. While all the normies were taking AP classes and getting a headstart on college credits and dating each other, I was rotting alone in my bedroom wishing I hadn't been genetically cursed.

Or, I can get stuck in another shit dead-end retail job, working my sanity away doing inane tasks for literal peanuts. Constantly being humiliated and having to clean up after others while my coworkers gossip about me for being "too quiet".

Finish school dude and get a degree

Izayacel

Izayacel

lIgHtNiNg cOnDuit btw "
★★★★★
65d 12h 17m
Get an Appartment and go for tism and neetbux.

There are gaslighting dipshits all around you , so the best Thing you can do ist live for yourself.

Retards preaching Work Like its a Gospel , you only live once and you rather Be a Factory fag for 20 Years?

Man this world is doomed , people are indoctrinated to hell It seems.

@Mecoja @The Abyss @Lux @Lonely @Intellau_Celistic @HateCurry @Kami @lonelycurry26 @lemon21 @Hoppipolla @Mellatt

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
25d 17h 20m

Choose to graduate and enroll again at school if you really hate a "shit dead-end retail job" because that's what you need
@HateCurry

Tax

Tax

Recruit
★★★★★
27d 14h 8m
Choose to graduate and enroll again at school if you really hate a "shit dead-end retail job" because that's what you need
I'm getting my GED online, like @DryDick suggested.

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
168d 15h 25m
If you are not sub 5'6'' or sub 4/10 face then going back would be better
if you are... then ignore your parents and rot

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
168d 15h 25m

當我沒說

Kami

Kami

swagpilled
17d 8h 40m
Get an Appartment and go for tism and neetbux.

There are gaslighting dipshits all around you , so the best Thing you can do ist live for yourself.

Retards preaching Work Like its a Gospel , you only live once and you rather Be a Factory fag for 20 Years?

Man this world is doomed , people are indoctrinated to hell It seems.

@Mecoja @The Abyss @Lux @Lonely @Intellau_Celistic @HateCurry @Kami @lonelycurry26 @lemon21 @Hoppipolla @Mellatt
it's the exact same situation for me. oh I "just have to go to school/work" coming out of the mouths of peiople who's everyday wasn't made hell simply for existing.

Izayacel

Izayacel

lIgHtNiNg cOnDuit btw "
★★★★★
65d 12h 17m
it's the exact same situation for me. oh I "just have to go to school/work" coming out of the mouths of peiople who's everyday wasn't made hell simply for existing.
SX that to an 5 3 ethnic with an average Background ( so hes Not rich )

Just go to school brah everything will Be fine ok?

Jfl , you will Be the Ultimate reject and maybe get bullied aswell as a Bonus. Kek

Splintercel345

Splintercel345

Recruit
★★
15h 43m

My dad threatened to kick me out if I do one more fuck-up.

Bakedcrystal

Bakedcrystal

Recruit
★★
1d 18h 47m
Get your ged online dude. That’s the first step. You’re 40 years old with no hs diploma but still have plenty of life to live if you get your shit together. Or you could rot away on these forums forever until your dad kicks you out. Yes it’s rough out here for us incels but that doesn’t mean you have to waste this shitty life you were given.

Remaincel

Remaincel

only if the demiurge wasn't so cruel
★★★★★
62d 23h 21m
to be honest it's better to do what he said (if you still plan to live) i don't see any other alternative

turtlepilled

turtlepilled

Greycel
1d 16h 32m
what are your stats

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Daedric Prince of Madness disguised as an incel
★★★★★
95d 1h 6m
He randomly barged into my room and called me a fucking loser. He said all I do is rot in bed and sit on my computer and that eventually, I'll be a 40-year-old virgin living in his basement
OP you should tell him you can upgrade to a 40-year-old non-virgin living in his basement if he hires you a prostitute to fuck ASAP

So I asked him, what do you want me to do about it? His response: "I want you to either go back to school or get a job."
Job and school won't fix virginity.

Why? If I go back to finish high school I would have to stay for an extra 2 years to graduate because prior to unenrolling,
or just write GED exam

I wouldn't show up out of anxiety because when I did attend regularly people would make fun of me for being an ugly recessed loser with no friends.
Could do online schooling, only need to show up in person to write the exam.

I remember that