Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad told me his dad lost his virginity to a prostitute.

M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

Schizo alpha / Schizo sigma
★★★★
I honestly think this is going to have to be my fate as well. I’m already 25 years old (turn 26 in a few months) and still a virgin. Don’t want to become a Wizard tbhngl. I think I’m just going to try to do NoFap or avoid orgasming if I do start to jerk off for as long as possible to get myself very sexually deprived and then I’ll have more confidence to take the risk of fucking a whore somewhere that it’s illegal. Because I'm usually kinda paranoid about being set up somehow. I should be so horny that I don’t even care. Now is the perfect time because I’m broke and then I’ll get my NeetBucks at the start of next month. I think this would get me past some sort of very pervasive mental barrier if actually follow through…

I honestly think this is going to have to be my fate as well. I’m already 25 years old (turn 26 in a few months) and still a virgin. Don’t want to become a Wizard tbhngl. I think I’m just going to try to do NoFap or avoid orgasming if I do start to jerk off for as long as possible to get myself very sexually deprived and then I’ll have more confidence to take the risk of fucking a whore somewhere that it’s illegal. Because I'm usually kinda paranoid about being set up somehow. I should be so horny that I don’t even care. Now is the perfect time because I’m broke and then I’ll get my NeetBucks at the start of next month. I think this would get me past some sort of very pervasive mental barrier if actually follow through…
Just use a foid that has a lot of reviews. Do the police actually give a shit?

Just use a foid that has a lot of reviews. Do the police actually give a shit?
Probably not I guess I’m more concerned about getting robbed or something. That’s a good tip though thanks.

Still dreaming of having your first time with your oneitis :feelsclown:

Still dreaming of having your first time with your oneitis :feelsclown:
I don’t have a oneitis and I don’t care about my first time being special.

send pics of the whore you choose for the rest of us to use as coomfuel. least you can do for us brocels. and godspeed i hope you have a good first time with whatever whore you choose to go with.

I lost mine to a prostitute as well. In the long run I think it’s better for one’s mental health than making it to 30 without ever having had amended at all

Me and my dad are EXTREMELY awkward with everything that has to do with sex. It's very embarassing when we're watching a movie together, and then a sex scene appears.

I cannot even imagine having a discussion with my dad where he tells me how his father (my grandpa) lost his virginity.