Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My dad openly said he doesn't encourage me to play music

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Most of you already know my disaster of a relationship with my dad. So I was asking him for some money for buying something for making music, and he openly declined. Not only that, he openly said he doesn't encourage me to play music.

Music is my only cope out there, to forget the pain caused to me over the years. If i'm not able to do it, I'll go insane :cryfeels:

This absolute bastard of a man has never supported me with anything, I'll piss on his grave when he dies

Last edited:
Can i bring my dad so we can piss on both of them? I have an asshole dad too, We could put them in elecritcal water and forget them for a while and then piss on theyre burnt corpses

Even my buddies here are ignoring me :cryfeels:

@THE TRUE CHIMPLER @Mortis guys i need some help!

ignore him and keep doing what you want to do even tho you won't be able to ask him for money anymore.
you should be at college and soon enough you will graduate and fully live on your own so yo don't really need his opinion but just got to endure his bs for now.