Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad observed me being insulted by a BITCH

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
So on this sunny Sunday, I was helping my dad shop for some items for our yard. We were in Lowes, and found what we were looking for. While in line at checkout, I saw this girl who went to my high school. She is a 5'10 dark skinned sista, who I'm not attracted to in anyway. When I recognized her, my first thought was "SHIT! A former high school classmate is going to see me shopping with my dad!" But then I thought, "Whats so wrong with that?".

When its our turn to checkout, I put on my NT Face and say to her in these exact words "Say, you used to go to XXXXX High school right? I think we had a class together with Mr.XXXX, in prob and stats?"

She looks at me and says in the most deadfish response "I don't know, that was so long ago..."

As my and my dad are walking back to the truck, I tell him, "It wasn't that long ago..."

My dad then says, "Time goes slower for someone who has been bagging items for the last 5 years at Lowes"

I laughed but was still upset he didn't realize that she only reacted that way because I was ugly.

If I had looked like Odell Beckham, she would have said "Oh yeah, of course I remember you! Want to catch up sometime!?

i

A similar thing happened to me at a Burger King

Water is wet bro water is wet

You deserve it because you started the conversation.

She sounded miserable and detached from reality. But if you looked like Odell, she would have paused for a second and said "Um, you look familiar"(in a upbeat voice).

She looks at me and says in the most deadfish response "I don't know, that was so long ago..."
I would've said, "you must have a fucked up memory because that was only 8 months ago." It doesn't matter if it was 8 months or not, the goal is to get her to start using her brain and try to remember how long it's really been, so you can stall for time and get her number.

Fck man, know the feeling...

So on this sunny Sunday, I was helping my dad shop for some items for our yard. We were in Lowes, and found what we were looking for. While in line at checkout, I saw this girl who went to my high school. She is a 5'10 dark skinned sista, who I'm not attracted to in anyway. When I recognized her, my first thought was "SHIT! A former high school classmate is going to see me shopping with my dad!" But then I thought, "Whats so wrong with that?".

When its our turn to checkout, I put on my NT Face and say to her in these exact words "Say, you used to go to XXXXX High school right? I think we had a class together with Mr.XXXX, in prob and stats?"

As my and my dad are walking back to the truck, I tell him, "It wasn't that long ago..."

My dad then says, "Time goes slower for someone who has been bagging items for the last 5 years at Lowes"

I laughed but was still upset he didn't realize that she only reacted that way because I was ugly.

If I had looked like Odell Beckham, she would have said "Oh yeah, of course I remember you! Want to catch up sometime!?

i

It's simply easier to pretend you don't remember anyways, why bother acknowledging someone who was insignificant to your overall past?

i h8 seeing people i knew from before. i wish they would all disappear 4ever.

It's simply easier to pretend you don't remember anyways, why bother acknowledging someone who was insignificant to your overall past?
I guess I wanted to observe my current social status. I suppose that I'm so insignificant that a majority of people don't even remember who I am.

Why do you even give them a fucking platform to be memorized in i see old classmates all the time , i don't talk to them unless they approach me, and if it's a foid she doesn't exist.