Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dad just said NAWALT.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
After I tried to blackpill my parents by saying all woman would only want me for money or a greencard he actually said "not all woman are like that"
"you just need to get a girl thats different"

holy shit its impssible to blackpill boomers.

>A girl that's different

That's his way of saying sexbot I guess

Does your mom always ask when you are going to bring girls home? :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Smh some people don’t understand that specimens of the same species are always exact carbon copies of eachother. Natural selection 101.

Jfl at people think people have “individual preferences” and that traits like height are just trivial... more like “universal requirements”

how could he understand post tinder dating is unrecognizable
Smh some people don’t understand that specimens of the same species are always exact carbon copies of eachother. Natural selection 101.

Jfl at people think people have “individual preferences” and that traits like height are just trivial... more like “universal requirements”
high IQ

Tell him to find her for you if it's that easy.

Does your mom always ask when you are going to bring girls home? :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Bitch thinks its only a matter of time before I start dating.
She doesnt seem to have gotten the memo that im a 22 year old kissless virgin.

Some people prefer to live in blissful ignorance than know the depressing truth.

baby boomers are the worst generation

You should tell him what you always say on this site but out-loud mid sentence like when he talks about how "a man should provide"

you say -"SOY" without letting him end his sentence or "not all women are like that" -"COPE" :feelskek:

holy shit its impssible to blackpill boomers.

Makes sense, he has had everything in his literally fall into place simply by existing, like all boomers. Look up wage parity and housing price as well as housing price increase in general. He probably thinks he is really smart and successful for having hundreds of thousands of dollars in assets, but its only because he bought a house for 70k and its now worth 500k.

"Just work hard like I did" Jfl