Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My dad is a total piece of shit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I discovered some of his "thought records" from when he was in therapy. It confirmed what I already suspected but it still hurts to read. He always saw me and my siblings as a burden, and only insisted on having kids to impress his family. He blames us for the affair he had and his abusive behavior toward my mom. To me this just proves that some people aren't meant to reproduce. As I've said before, he would be incel if he grew up in the west. He's a fucking degenerate and I hope I live to see him die in agony.

Damn dude, doesnt sound to good. Im sorry OP.

I am sorry to hear of this, OP.

Damn dude, doesnt sound to good. Im sorry OP.
there are so many blackpills in these notes. Despite getting married (semi-arranged) at a young age, he was never satisfied with his sex life and always had an inferiority complex. He repeatedly complains about not feeling respected and copes by careermaxxing.

there are so many blackpills in these notes. Despite getting married (semi-arranged) at a young age, he was never satisfied with his sex life and always had an inferiority complex. He repeatedly complains about not feeling respected and copes by careermaxxing.
The lack of sex man.. its always the lack of intercourse that kills the man.

Fuck man. I’m very sorry to hear this. :feelsbadman:

Children aren’t accessory’s to have to “impress family”, they are people that require love and kindness. Anyone who doesn’t realize this should abstain from reproducing.

The lack of sex man.. its always the lack of intercourse that kills the man.
exactly. And it just goes to show that there's nothing worse than an incel in denial. He was too proud to recognize his real problem

exactly. And it just goes to show that there's nothing worse than an incel in denial. He was too proud to recognize his real problem
He is too proud to admit it. He knows deep down its the lack of sex. Fuck man... :cryfeels:

my dad is a cuck, but at least i like him

this is legit disgusting. I need a lobotomy

this is legit disgusting. I need a lobotomy
Fuck that sucks. Reminds me of how my father the dumb cunt rejected a white wife and and decided to arranged marraige like a fucking faggot idiot. I could have been happy and tall.

Its over if ur dad goes to therapy, im very sry man

Fuck that sucks. Reminds me of how my father the dumb cunt rejected a white wife and and decided to arranged marraige like a fucking faggot idiot. I could have been happy and tall.
my dad got everything I currently want in life and threw it away for nothing. He's fucking retarded like everyone else in his family. They all deserve to be exterminated tbh

my dad got everything I currently want in life and threw it away for nothing. He's fucking retarded like everyone else in his family. They all deserve to be exterminated tbh
Too many people have kids without having good DNA and money and suitable personality for parenting. Literally billions of subhuman kids all due to this bullshit policy of letting everyone have kids no matter their personality,drug addiction history,morals, and GENETICS.

Mines recently cut ties with me :feelskek:

most guys have momie/daddy issues here
ya my dad is a beta he is the main provider but hes at work a shit ton so my mom does shit like ruin the house by randomly paint walls despite me and my dad not likeing it and it really bothers me

ya my dad is a beta he is the main provider but hes at work a shit ton so my mom does shit like ruin the house by randomly paint walls despite me and my dad not likeing it and it really bothers me
similar stuff here

Fathers were so much better back in the 1970's and earlier.
In my school class, all the kids had great dads. They were from The Greatest Generation. There is a reason they were called The Greatest Generation.

One thing I hated about my father was that he was very boring and that he never drive a car expecting my mother to take him everywhere, was one reason why my mother divorced him

Parentpill is brutal, if you didn't have good parents it's over for you.

Fathers were so much better back in the 1970's and earlier.
In my school class, all the kids had great dads. They were from The Greatest Generation. There is a reason they were called The Greatest Generation.
FrustratedWhiteMale

I kill him tbh

today I realized everyone in my family treated me like shit because they were jealous of how close I was with my mom. They ruined my fucking life over something I had no control over. I want to kill myself but it would just make them happy

today I realized everyone in my family treated me like shit because they were jealous of how close I was with my mom. They ruined my fucking life over something I had no control over. I want to kill myself but it would just make them happy

Kill other people instead and tarnish the family name. Make their hate a weapon against them. It's their weakness. When someone hates you you know what they expect of you and how they'll react. The reason they hate you is often the heart you have to rip out to get the best results.

Sorry to hear that bro. I can relate. Having shit parents fucks you up and leaves a lot of mental scars.

What a fucking scum

I think you mean you could have been dead, because you would never have been born, the child conceived from that specific instance of intercourse would not have been you, also it may not have even been a boy, it could have been a girl.

Reproduction doesn't involve all of us being in a "queue" and its "definitely our turn" for the next sperm that makes it into an egg, our lives may be shit, but were really "lucky" to have even been born, its like a 1 in a million chance that its us that existed and not some girl because another sperm was faster than the sperm carrying our specific gene combinations.

Last edited:
its like a 1 in a million chance that its us that existed and not some girl because another sperm was faster than the sperm carrying our specific genes combination.

Nah, that shit compounds with every lifeform born before you and that doesn't include the mutations that led to humans to begin with.

tfw you realize suicide is cope since no one fucking cares except the people who love you. I'm getting high next week

That sucks tbh. I hate the social pressure, it ruins everything

just kill your whole family theory

from what I know a lot of incels and poor performing men have bad or absent fathers, this should be talked about more

I discovered some of his "thought records" from when he was in therapy. It confirmed what I already suspected but it still hurts to read. He always saw me and my siblings as a burden, and only insisted on having kids to impress his family. He blames us for the affair he had and his abusive behavior toward my mom. To me this just proves that some people aren't meant to reproduce. As I've said before, he would be incel if he grew up in the west. He's a fucking degenerate and I hope I live to see him die in agony.
It's a cruel fucking world, my dad was the same way. Only way he bred my mom is cause she kept nagging him for kids, as soon as he had the chance he made a run for it.