Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious my dad is 5'10" and he is considered tall in northen mexico

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Banned
-
we go to state like sonora and sinaloa and he is seen as above average, according to some stats the height of mexican zoomers is 5'7 so he is tall i guess, not freakinshly tall but in mexico he is height is seen as good by most people by my mom too.

How tall are you? I am also 5'10 and live in Germany. Here it is seen as average

we go to state like sonora and sinaloa and he is seen as above average, according to some stats the height of mexican zoomers is 5'7 so he is tall i guess, not freakinshly tall but in mexico he is height is seen as good by most people by my mom too.
"tall in northern mexico". ok so hes not tall got it.

Brutal, even in short countries like Mexico i would still be manlet:feelsrope:

5'10 is taller than majority of Mexicans. Be proud of your family's genetic superiority over other Mexicans.

5'10 is taller than majority of Mexicans. Be proud of your family's genetic superiority over other Mexicans.
yeah, we are genetically superior than most mexicans, not that great though, i do feel proud of my phenotype compared to most mexicans.

5'10 is considered tall in curryland too.our average height is same as yours