Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My dad hired a professional photographer because all foids don’t like my picture when trying to get an arranged marriage.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
The guy can over yesterday and told me to wear a suit and told me to do some poses. It was awkward as hell. I don’t want to see how the photos turn out tbh, will probably make me depressed

Ask for a surgery, not for a better photographer

The guy can over yesterday and told me to wear a suit and told me to do some poses. It was awkward as hell. I don’t want to see how the photos turn out tbh, will probably make me depressed
Sounds fucking brutal man.

so is the life of a curry

Bhai it never began for you.

Press the reroll button on character creation page

Are u a curry?

arranged marriages are literally the only positive that comes with being a curry

Your probably the one highest chance of true ascension because arranged marriage maxxing

Nigga do a nose job or jaw surgery

You actually look fine for average Indian standards, but extremely ugly for Kashmiri standards especially due to the fact of having shitskin.

Please. Ask him to arrange a wife for me too. :feelsrope:

You actually look fine for average Indian standards, but extremely ugly for Kashmiri standards especially due to the fact of having shitskin.
Kashmiris look the same as other currys, they are not some master race

at least your dad cares about you

Maybe you can get an above average prageeta op :feelswhere:

All currycels should just hindumaxx it's based

I think it’s more freeing when you finally give up instead of playing these elaborate charades to try and trick a woman into being interested in you.

Moreso, I hate the idea that a man has to
>earn
A woman.

What has a woman ever done to earn a man? Not a damn thing.

The demands keep growing, and the reward keeps shrinking. No wonder so many men have stopped giving a shit.

At least your parents are trying to help you ascend, most of us have had 0 help.