Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill my dad dropped the hardest blackpill about me a few minutes ago

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Since I am NEET and I am expected to get a work soon we had a talk with my dad about what I should do with my life and he pretty much told me that I cannot work anything because we live in a small city which barely has jobs and if there are its mostly hard labor or a cashier somewhere in a gas station or stores. He advised me to go to college and become an IT so I can work with computers but I don't know shit about that. He told me that I am physically incapable of working a hard labor job because "I've never worked a minute in my life". I got so demoralized because I had hopes of finding a job but my dad telling me all of this stuff zoomed me into a depression. I've never thought about going to college and now he successfully manipulated me into me thinking that this is a good idea. Well, I am retard and very low IQ so I wouldn't be able to graduate even if I wanted to plus I don't want roommates because they are probably going to ridicule me for being a trucel autist. I've never been treat good by normies so I do not expect any different shit when it comes to people in general. I am very lost at the moment and don't know what to do. I don't want to NEET and LDAR all day but there are no jobs which appeal to me. Anything that has to do with meeting customers is off my list due to my anxiety which was caused by shit treatment in the past. What do I do ? There is no fucking future for me I just want to end my suffering at this point because I know that no matter what I do I won't be functioning member of soyciety.

non-NT=life is over

non-NT=life is over
the easiest way out of my situation is only roping. No other solution my brain has been permanently damaged by trauma. There is no coming back I do wish I could turn back the time but even that wouldn't work as my fate was sealed the moment I was born. I am aware of being fucked up in the head but I cannot do anything. My situation at the moment is horrible. I am considering the easy way out and I am being dead serious. There is just no reason for a subhuman like me to exist in this cruel world.

Normies don't seem to understand in or believe in IQ. They think if you're a social outcast it means you're good with computers.

Normies don't seem to understand in or believe in IQ. They think if you're a social outcast it means you're good with computers.
yeah that seriously pisses me off. Just because I spend most of my time online and wear glasses it does not mean that I am good with computers and that I am so coding autist.

yeah that seriously pisses me off. Just because I spend most of my time online and wear glasses it does not mean that I am good with computers and that I am so coding autist.
Don't expect normie retards to understand simple logic.

Physical work is often not so hard as it seems.

just look for data entry jobs. you could probably work online:feelsthink:

Throw him out of the house.:lasereyes:

pharmacist or plumber are your best bets

Sounds like your father never worked labor a day in his life, my first job was warehouse packaging, I had zero cardio or strength and it went fine, after that forklift and zero cardio or strength needed there either, after that security guard which is also retard proof, then trucking which is pretty ok, there are decent non demanding jobs for those that don't want to work construction and break their backs or fit windows or some other bullshit, I live in the same town I grew up in industry town of 2000 people so that's all there is here too.

Don't go to work! Only to be mocked by normies.Better stay home.

Sounds like your father never worked labor a day in his life, my first job was warehouse packaging, I had zero cardio or strength and it went fine, after that forklift and zero cardio or strength needed there either, after that security guard which is also retard proof, then trucking which is pretty ok, there are decent non demanding jobs for those that don't want to work construction and break their backs or fit windows or some other bullshit, I live in the same town I grew up in industry town of 2000 people so that's all there is here too.
my dad have always worked labor jobs in factories. But I do agree can't be that hard since most subhumans work that. I have no problem lifting heavy things but according to him I won't be able to do it.

my dad have always worked labor jobs in factories. But I do agree can't be that hard since most subhumans work that. I have no problem lifting heavy things but according to him I won't be able to do it.
You can do it, and you should just so you can move out and rot and do the copes you want and buy alco and tasty foods and drugs, I will always recommend forklift weekends for subyumans it's by far the best job for an ambitionless truecel and the pay is very good, in my country at least.

Gave me a good chuckle so true. OP just do the hard labour. Where I'm from a lot of men would take vacation days off of their normal jobs to work the potato boats cause it was the best money. It's absolutely grueling work hauling heavy bags of potatoes all day long (16 hour shifts_ but their secret was to smoke weed all day so they don't feel the fatigue.

Your dad gave you the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts but by God if anyone should tell you reality of the world it should be your own father.

If you live in a small town then it's hard to get jobs beyond what he listed. It seems like you're not really physically strong so labour would be terrible for you.

Your only real options are:
  1. Get a job in another city, get 3 roommates, suffer for a few years until you afford your own place.
  2. Go to the military and get brain rattled, suffer a few years, and then get out after your contract. Since you're dumb as rocks I suggest the Army.
  3. Go to collegr, get into heavy debt, probably drop out because you're too unmotivated.
  4. Stay in your town, work a cashier job, and work on certifications on your own.

Its mind-boggling the copes they come up with. Muh IQ tests don't mean anything! Despite the fact that there's an obvious correlation with high IQ and higher-paying jobs. Maybe 10% of it is environmental but the majority of it is genetic

When you aren't educated there's nothing other than menial labour that you can do. It's the case everywhere in the world, only in india would you find educated people working as labourer because of unsustainable population growth.

Truck driver I guess. But that is a one-way ticket to loneliness and roping. Being a train operator also sounds cool and better than a truck driver, but I think you need an education for that.