Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My dad doesn't seem to understand basic business lessons even though he's well into his 50s

B

BrutalandHard

Greycel
I think normies in general don't get why things happen, they actually don't think

I might be an asshole here, but my dad would constantly ask me like why wouldn't you talk about things other than you know money, or some health issues, or anything related to me basically..

The truth is I really don't care, I don't care how you ruined your life becoming a betabuxx, I don't care that you still keep that whore mother insulting me everyday, I don't care that you're an egotistical scumbag who wouldn't admit she's a bitch and wouldn't send me to the jews if you don't like me, I don't care that you grounded me all these years for nothing stripping me off my happiness: I don't care about any of this and because of this I don't care about you, don't care about anyone but myself.

I'm not saying I'm gonna be a scumbag and that he didn't literally make me grow up etc. but he didn't listen to a lot of my problems and for him to abuse his power than ask me why I only come to him for things related to myself; that's just the most egotistical self entitled bullshit I've been exposed to.

The point of this thread is, there needs to be a good enough reason to be doing everything, I mean I would bond well with him if only he wasn't mentally a normie, but he is the typical normie watching chads and their movies, literally watching things not alone which I think is dangerous, why would you waste so much time worried about what someone else thinks? That is just crazy to me, that's stripping you off your time, that's insanity that's stupidity without a doubt.

The thing is, people only communicate for reasons like business, or money, or sex, or pleasure, etc. I don't get PLEASURE OR SEX OR MONEY OR FUCKING ANYTHING talking to the average normie or female, why should I communicate? It's literally pointless, so in reality, you, as a father want me to live a pointless life with no real substance and you also want me to die a virgin? That's the worst thing a parent can do and millions of other parents emulate these wants and desires and behaviours around the world.

Last edited:
give yer meat a good ol' rub

images
< son, what is that

my dad doesn't also, he's a doctor so he doesn't give a fuck about that shit

your dad should be teaching you and advocating for you to get a sexy girlfriend to have sex with. why fathers all fail in this regard is beyond me. if i had a son i would be teaching him from a young age to get hot girlfriends and stuff them. there is no other better path to happiness

your dad should be teaching you and advocating for you to get a sexy girlfriend to have sex with. why fathers all fail in this regard is beyond me. if i had a son i would be teaching him from a young age to get hot girlfriends and stuff them. there is no other better path to happiness
Maybe he can show you brothels if you're sub 5 like ER's dad did but Elliot rejected that offer for some reason he should've taken it and I think his main frustration was he still had to go to that university

Maybe he can show you brothels if you're sub 5 like ER's dad did but Elliot rejected that offer for some reason he should've taken it and I think his main frustration was he still had to go to that university
his kike father should have actually taught him about women instead of disgracing his son by offering to take him to a brothel. Oh wait his father was a failed kike filmmaker who resorted to marrying a foreigner asian using his jew connections

You sound a lot like me, and we have similar dads as well. He would insult, belittle, humiliate, and control tf out of me and then wonder why I didn't like talking to him. The way some people's minds work truly boggles me.

his kike father should have actually taught him about women instead of disgracing his son by offering to take him to a brothel. Oh wait his father was a failed kike filmmaker who resorted to marrying a foreigner asian using his jew connections
There's nothing wrong with disgracing, Elliot should've admitted to himself it's over and he did but he still believed in love and all this crap

I think if his father did anything wrong, the brothel offer was definitely one of his better contributions to Elliot's life

There's nothing wrong with disgracing, Elliot should've admitted to himself it's over and he did but he still believed in love and all this crap

I think if his father did anything wrong, the brothel offer was definitely one of his better contributions to Elliot's life
elliott was a pure soul and his corrupted kike father sought to abandon his own son's dreams
elliot wouldnt have even done what he did if his father had cared about him

You sound a lot like me, and we have similar dads as well. He would insult, belittle, humiliate, and control tf out of me and then wonder why I didn't like talking to him. The way some people's minds work truly boggles me.
Yeah I guess my dad was like that too, my mother's bitchy attitude kind of overshadowed his mistreatment towards me.

If I didn't find this site, I would probably still be talking to him, but success and truth over family any day for me; my mother wished me death couple of times anyway so it's all good nothing's lost for me, those pieces of shits are just another one of my unnecessary ridiculous responsibilities. Just another fucking burden and unless they're literally obsessed with you, it's the same for everyone else as well, to be completely honest.

elliott was a pure soul and his corrupted kike father sought to abandon his own son's dreams
elliot wouldnt have even done what he did if his father had cared about him
yeah, his father should've admitted that women are attracted to 6'3 chads which is true and statistics prove it

but I think offering him brothels was one of the better decisions he made

yeah, his father should've admitted that women are attracted to 6'3 chads which is true and statistics prove it

but I think offering him brothels was one of the better decisions he made
elliote wasnt that bad looking. his father failed him. Imagine telling your prime son that he needs to pay whores for sex instead of getting a loyal girlfriend from his college.
Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home

elliote wasnt that bad looking. his father failed him. Imagine telling your prime son that he needs to pay whores for sex instead of getting a loyal girlfriend from his college.
Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home's Home
No, he talked about getting a girlfriend by all means, then realized it doesn't work, then his dad suggested to him brothels

It's not that he said that from the start

Elliot isn't good looking by any means in Isla Vista it was over for him

No, he talked about getting a girlfriend by all means, then realized it doesn't work, then his dad suggested to him brothels

It's not that he said that from the start

Elliot isn't good looking by any means in Isla Vista it was over for him
cope. he was a friendless aspie, ofc he wouldnt get a gf. If he was chad lookswise yes he would get a gf I think. But there are uglier normies that get girls

cope. he was a friendless aspie, ofc he wouldnt get a gf. If he was chad lookswise yes he would get a gf I think. But there are uglier normies that get girls
Either way it was over for Elliot and it's only for his benefit his dad told him the truth

In that situation it's a red flag. It means your dad is starting to see you as a threat. You're supposed to take the hint and completely stop asking him for advice, not complain about him. He's basically your enemy now.