Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My Dad Basically Said It's Over for Me and that I'm a Closet Homosexual

Your father is a needlessly harsh and out of touch prick

Ngl if my dad said that to me Id probably kick his ass.

imo it's beyond over if you're a 25 year old khhv, you still have time to catch up to the normie life script albeit short your last chance is SEAmaxxig you're white, rich and 5'11 you can do it
or over 5'11

What partially inspired my last thread was what my dad recently told my mom.... he says he thinks im a homosexual. He's been suggesting that ever sense I was like 18, but now he's way more serious. When confronted, he said:

>"Son, I don't know what's going on in that head of yours, but let me tell you something. When I found out you were going to be a boy, I was over the moon happy. With a son, you have to worry about where one penis is going, with a daughter, you have to worry where 1,000 penises are going. But son, I am very worried where your penis is going. It's either going into your own hand everynight, or it's going into another mans ass. I'd rather the former than the latter, but both are dissapointing. You're beyond the age now where it's a little late to find a girlfriend, you're at the age where you're a creep"

I wanted to cry but i didn't say anything because I still want him to subsidize me. My parents created a trust fund for me and will give me the inheritance but could always cut me off.
Kys and your pathetic father

Oh, what I just love is when your dad says some Blackpill shit about girls how you have to look out for 1000 penises, but he also calls you a creep after.

Way to put the nail in the cake with that statement.

at least your dad isnt an actual faggot that tries to encourage you to be gay and discourage you from getting a gf