Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My Curry Dad Hates That I Eat Meat

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
He's a curry with ur average massive belly and man tits physique but with skinnier arms and legs. He eats barely any food and the stuff he does eat is goyslop (he's rich asf and can eat whatever he wants, but he's a massive miser and so eats the shittiest food possible to save muh money).

Whenever he sees me eating anything that's not stale bread (so when i eat stuff like eggs or red meat) he has a meltdown and says that too much protein is poisonous and that it's too expensive. He says he's gonna cut off my food supply if I dont get good grades because meat, milk and eggs should only be for good students who ''earn their keep'' (which is funny because my mom pays for everything, my dad barely pays for anything at all). I swear man. This guy is insane.

Like who tf blackmails their kid over food? He has never bought me anything in my life. I literally have 0 expenses besides some good quality nutrition so I can pubertymaxxx and musclemaxxx, but he just wants me to be a skinnyfat Pajeet who just eats bread and vegetable curry so he can ''save money'' (even though he doesnt spend anything on me?)

@CopingForBrutality @ilieknothing @wereq tagging curries

Explain to him how meat, milk and eggs is good for the brain and physical body surely he's going to listen
Lol I tried but he's unhealthy asf so I don't expect him to understand. He can't even walk more than a few metres without being out of breath.

Eat ur soybeans and bread you faggot

Better get on those books if you want to eat.

Your curry dad is low IQ. Tell him that you don’t want to be skinnyfat like him

Curry shitskins who grew up in curryland will always have the 3rd world curry mentality no wonder how rich they get or what country they live in.

Hindu? I agree that eating those things are less ethical than vegan diet but I completely disagree that they are less healthy. Vegan food is basically nothing but packed sugar and we are touted that its healthy when its absolutely not lmao

Start lifting weights and lots of physical activity if you aren't doing already. You are young and well fed so you have no excuse.
Parents with poor man syndrome usually do not support their kids unless the kid start producing results, which is very common in 3rd world countries. No wonder they are the least risk taking and are usually content with their sub par life.
Get strong and fit relative to your peers, once he start noticing change in your body (and mind) he won't say no to it.

I have many opponents. I appreciate my time with you all.
Suicidefuel tfw no girl to make toast with.
Hot sexy celebrity bikini shots 2240 31 naked pictures

She looks like she's having a good time making toast. I'll never get to make toast and then eat the toast with a girl who loves me. :cryfeels:I also see a lot of people getting toasters for wedding gifts and I won't ever get that feeling of being gifted a toaster even though we already have one. :cryfeels: Tfw when no romantic kitchen appliances :cryfeels:

Take a dump in your dad's curry

Seems kinda cucked.

Just go eat rice

He's a curry with ur average massive belly and man tits physique but with skinnier arms and legs. He eats barely any food and the stuff he does eat is goyslop (he's rich asf and can eat whatever he wants, but he's a massive miser and so eats the shittiest food possible to save muh money).

Whenever he sees me eating anything that's not stale bread (so when i eat stuff like eggs or red meat) he has a meltdown and says that too much protein is poisonous and that it's too expensive. He says he's gonna cut off my food supply if I dont get good grades because meat, milk and eggs should only be for good students who ''earn their keep'' (which is funny because my mom pays for everything, my dad barely pays for anything at all). I swear man. This guy is insane.

Like who tf blackmails their kid over food? He has never bought me anything in my life. I literally have 0 expenses besides some good quality nutrition so I can pubertymaxxx and musclemaxxx, but he just wants me to be a skinnyfat Pajeet who just eats bread and vegetable curry so he can ''save money'' (even though he doesnt spend anything on me?)
he's a disgusting cuckold scumbag. You should move out when possible and tell him to fuck off. My curry father also retarded trash but was able to get him to behave when had own money.

Curry shitskins who grew up in curryland will always have the 3rd world curry mentality no wonder how rich they get or what country they live in.
they do, I see them still take more sauce from restaurant, reuse towels, use old clothes for cleaning(makes more sense but still worse than using paper towel or micro towel), forcefully eat burnt food etc.

Lol I tried but he's unhealthy asf so I don't expect him to understand. He can't even walk more than a few metres without being out of breath.
is he a Jain? seems even more retarded than the most retarded curries I know diet wise

they do, I see them still take more sauce from restaurant, reuse towels, use old clothes for cleaning(makes more sense but still worse than using paper towel or micro towel), forcefully eat burnt food etc.
And all for what lmao. Assuming you are not in poverty, your time, comfort and making the most of your fragile life is worth far more. Why even live in a first world country if you are gonna artificially restrict yourself to third world living standards.

Richkids are fakecels. Also your dad is a retard. @Zer0/∞