Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My culture/ethnicity is racist tbh, even tho it’s basically black ppl. Self hatred.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
It’s crazy. I presume I’m black, Taino indian, and probably some Portuguese/Spanish in there since I am dominican (i live in the US tho). Whenever I look up my last name, it is derived from Portuguese, although in the Dominican Republic we speak Spanish and so does my family. Whenever I look back, tho, I see black in there, and whites sorta mixed with Taino or some sort of Native American.

Old head Dominicans, especially women, have a saying that was implanted into their heads as a i guess a result of imperialism from the Spanish and it goes “mejorar la raza” which means “enhance the race”, and basically says not to marry “morenos” or anyone darker than yourself or have kids when them because they will have “pelo malo” (which means literally bad hair but is just an insult for curly hair) - but funnily enough most Dominicans I know have some sort of colored skin, and if not, they have some sort of curly hair, there’s only very few that I know that look like the Spanish conquistadors that came over here some time ago.

Interestingly enough, many places with colored ppl of any race (blacks, Indians) that were colonized seem to have the same sort of concept of black = bad. And it’s always the older people who force the ideas on, whether intentionally or unintentionally.

It’s crazy. I presume I’m black, Taino indian, and probably some Portuguese/Spanish in there since I am dominican (i live in the US tho). Whenever I look up my last name, it is derived from Portuguese, although in the Dominican Republic we speak Spanish and so does my family. Whenever I look back, tho, I see black in there, and whites sorta mixed with Taino or some sort of Native American.

Old head Dominicans, especially women, have a saying that was implanted into their heads as a i guess a result of imperialism from the Spanish and it goes “mejorar la raza” which means “enhance the race”, and basically says not to marry “morenos” or anyone darker than yourself or have kids when them because they will have “pelo malo” (which means literally bad hair but is just an insult for curly hair) - but funnily enough most Dominicans I know have some sort of colored skin, and if not, they have some sort of curly hair, there’s only very few that I know that look like the Spanish conquistadors that came over here some time ago.

Interestingly enough, many places with colored ppl of any race (blacks, Indians) that were colonized seem to have the same sort of concept of black = bad. And it’s always the older people who force the ideas on, whether intentionally or unintentionally.

You need to study history black wasnt seem as bad it was seen as a sign of low status but not the the context you view it today

From what I understand, dominicans are basically just black mexicans.

I get what you're saying though, blacks in general have turned the whole "lightskinned" thing into a meme. Is it racist?, is it just selective breeding?, or is it both?, I honestly don't know. One things for sure though, I'm glad that I'm not a black woman, because most of them are bottom of the barrel.

That's not to say that every single one of them is ugly or anything, because I'd honestly ascend with some of them over a white woman, but most of those females are indeed mixed, which acts as a crutch for their terrible genes.

Hey Dad, it's me, um...
Oh, I'm Tyler, I think I'd be your son
Sorry, I called you the wrong name, see, my brain's splitting
"Dad" isn't your name, see "Faggot"'s a little more fitting,
Mom was only twenty when you ain't have any fucks to spare
You Nigerian fuck, now I'm stuck with this shitty facial hair
Also stuck with a beautiful home with a case of stairs
So you not being near fucking fire-started my whole damn career
But fuck it, I got Clancy, he gave me the chance to see
A world I wasn't supposed to, I'm stoked that I didn't know you
But sucks you ain't give a fuck and considered a sperm donor now

Reminds me of this one line from Tyler The Creator, which gives me the idea that it might be more of a problem with our own terrible life choices as a race than the colour of our skin. Afterall, the whole idea of a missing father within the black household has been memed to death, with various comedians making light of it as if it's supposed to be a normal thing.

How's that blackpill treating you?

Reminds me of this one line from Tyler The Creator, which gives me the idea that it might be more of a problem with our own terrible life choices as a race than the colour of our skin. Afterall, the whole idea of a missing father within the black household has been memed to death, with various comedians making light of it as if it's supposed to be a normal thing.

a big thing is tho, that in the ghettos if you live on section 8 which a lot of poor colored people in general do, the father isnt allowed in the household and a sort of project cops come to check if he’s there and kick him out and kick everybody out in the apartment onto the streets. It’s sad. That’s why my dadnever rlly grew up with a dad, although his dad lived in the neighborhood. And that’s my dad is basically still learning to be a dad himself,nmean?
From what I understand, dominicans are basically just black mexicans.
yea pretty much.
That's not to say that every single one of them is ugly or anything, because I'd honestly ascend with some of them over a white woman, but most of those females are indeed mixed, which acts as a crutch for their terrible genes.

that is kinda true. Tho a lot of the time I see a lot of either really ugly ones or really good looking.

Last edited:
It’s sad. That’s why my dadnever rlly grew up with a dad, although his dad lived in the neighborhood. And that’s my dad is basically still learning to be a dad himself,nmean?

Same, my grandfather was a homeless man

"Enhance the race" lmao what a fucked world we live in.

Subhumans thinking they’re better than their fellow subhumans. Nothing new.

@2340922
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: u want???

tbh u are 100% correct

however I also think that in the past(pre colonization), ppl always prefered lightskin, but it meant a shade or few lighter, not european looking, due to not being overworked

tbh u are 100% correct

however I also think that in the past(pre colonization), ppl always prefered lightskin, but it meant a shade or few lighter, not european looking, due to not being overworked

yep