Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My cross to bear, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
It’s indeed a cruel fate, Chicos. Idk what’s coming first, my salvation or my suicide i gta v, mang.

I’m being spiritually hit hard as a mf as the clock ticks, mang. If only I had the endurance and strength of the lord, mang

“If the world hates u, know that it hated me first.” -jesus

is it really that bad chiko?

Demons are most nourished by the souls of the righteous. The closer you are to God, the harder the devil will tempt you.

that's a really good quote
5F530BC7 9072 4F89 A8EE 50244F8D249C

did jenny break your heart or did your brain just realize the severity of the situation
The latter, Chico. I came to my senses that its over for me n shiet, mang

It’s indeed a cruel fate, Chicos. Idk what’s coming first, my salvation or my suicide i gta v, mang.
You post on incel forums about how much you want to fuck women. You aren't being saved, "not everyone who says to me 'Lord, Lord' will enter Heaven".

Do you think the Virgin Mary likes you browsing here?

1200px-Immaculate_Heart_of_Mary.jpg

If you are going to commit to the Larpodox lifestyle, at least be consistent with it. You don't get to be a hypocrite and then brag about moral self-righteousness.

You post on incel forums about how much you want to fuck women. You aren't being saved, "not everyone who says to me 'Lord, Lord' will be saved".

Do you think the Virgin Mary likes you browsing here?

1200px-Immaculate_Heart_of_Mary.jpg

If you are going to commit to the Larpodox lifestyle, at least be consistent with it. You don't get to be a hypocrite and then brag about moral self-righteousness.
Ok GrAYcel

Yes, I remember Saint Cyril of Alexandria's defense of orthodox christology. He told Nestorius "Ok GrAYcel" and bam, Nestorius was anathematized.

Imagine thinking that Jesus endorses your incel philosophy. He literally stopped a whore from being stoned, and Mary Magdalene, the Apostle of the Apostles, was traditionally identified as a Prostitute in the Latin West.

I yes, I remember Saint Cyril of Alexandria's defense of orthodox christology. He told Nestorius "Ok GrAYcel" and bam, Nestorius was anathematized.

Imagine thinking that Jesus endorses your incel philosophy. He literally stopped a whore from being stoned, and Mary Magdalene, the Apostle of the Apostles, was traditionally identified as a Prostitute in the Latin West.
Ok GrAYcel

How do you feel that in Eastern Orthodoxy, Mary of Egypt was a prostitute who slept around just because the sex felt good, and then she went into the desert and now is numbered in the choirs of the virgins?

How does it feel that she is a Saint you should pray to for virtue and guidance?

Kiss the prostitute's breasts, mang, venerate the prostitute's breasts, she is holier than thou art
David_Teniers_-_Saint_Mary_of_Egypt_in_the_Desert_Cat693-nyd.jpg

How do you feel that in Eastern Orthodoxy, Mary of Egypt was a prostitute who slept around just because the sex felt good, and then she went into the desert and now is numbered in the choirs of the virgins?

How does it feel that she is a Saint you should pray to for virtue and guidance?

Kiss the prostitute's breasts, mang, venerate the prostitute's breasts, she is holier than thou art
David_Teniers_-_Saint_Mary_of_Egypt_in_the_Desert_Cat693-nyd.jpg
Ok GrAYcel

Do you tell your father confessor you browse this site?

"Hey Batuska, I want to let you know that I browse a site about the fact that I can't get my dick wet, where I post about how I want to fuck and how women are whores"

NoLooksNoLife said:
Online: 137d 9h 13m
Imagine spending more than a third of a year on this website and bragging about it, while also posting about how much of a Holy Saint you are. Aw, you poor innocent lamb.

OK, GrAYcel

HAH, BEAT YOU TO IT