Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My coworkers treat me like I'm their subordinate

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
They give me orders or they tell me to do things/take stuff to them so they can work easily.
It's manual labour job and they don't think I'm able.as them.at getting the job done correctly.

simply say NO and be more assertive

there's only one possible way for a rational person to handle this situation

ER' is Definitely Not Coming to Netflix - What's on Netflix

They give me orders or they tell me to do things/take stuff to them so they can work easily.
It's manual labour job and they don't think I'm able.as them.at getting the job done correctly.
This always ends up happening to incels at work. I remember the IT guy at my old job was even more incel than me and none of the higher ups respected him, despite the fact the basically saved the fucking company multiple times, the previous IT guy let all kinds of security breaches happen.

Just tell them to do it themselves. No one made you the errand boy.

Dont be there slave, they are using you like a toy probably because they see you as a person that can easily be told what to do. So I would recommend telling them to fuck off, or just simply ignore them.
Yes they exactly treat me like their toy or servant just because they see me needy

Do what I suggested you, if they still continue to use you then tell your manager or whatever, and if that does nothing then just curve stop them (in csgo) and show them aggression to teach them not to mess with you.
The manager say they are older in that job and I should hear what they say

The manager say they are older in that job and I should hear what they say
If you can't tolerate these conditions you need to look into getting a job that doesn't involve you having to interact with people so often dedsrs. Something like a programming desk job for example.

If you can't tolerate these conditions you need to look into getting a job that doesn't involve you having to interact with people so often dedsrs. Something like a programming desk job for example.
The problem is that my IQ is low and there aren't many jobs I can do

Yes they exactly treat me like their toy or servant just because they see me needy
As an incel you can't fucking win. Because we are lonely rejects without a social safety net and barely any people who love us our skin is thin as fuck. Stuff that simply pearls off at normies hurts as deeply. It doesn't help that normies are somewhat aware of this and make sure to go the extra mile to hurt us particularly bad. They are naturally born sadists.