Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My cousin was found by her husband in a threesome with two black guys last night.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
modern woman bruh i cant even :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"I want to believe"
Nice joke anyway.

If african gentlemen were slayer, we wouldn't have most of them here.

This is a LARP, right?
Its call "jumping the shark" and he just devalued his account from somewhere around 5k to 50cents in the span of a week.

Last edited:
Based white slut.

Congratulations for her husband! Look forward to almony and not seeing your kids again ;)

But well, what do normies usually do? They fight the man who fucked their wife and after that they cry at their wife about how they didn't give her enough of his attention and beg on their knees to stay with them..

Last edited:
Based white slut.

Congratulations for her husband! Look forward to almony and not seeing your kids again ;)

But well, what do normies usually do? They fight the man who fucked their wife and after that they cry at their wife about how they didn't give her enough of his attention and beg on their knees to stay with them..

modern woman bruh i cant even :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

suifuel.
But what a cuck marrying someone who's father told him she sleeps around

It is for real, but mentioning the guys were black has stirred up the race war on here again and makes people think it's a LARP. No point in lying on here.

Attachments

• 584596-4729254515de2779b6c1b04e86f4d6c1.mp4
    896.5 KB
You can't turn a whore into a wife.

Idk
He had picked up their son from daycare and came home to see that. I hope the son didn't see anything.

Idk if I would shot myself in the face or quietly masturbate in the corner untill I coom.

lol was this a larp too?