Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My cousin was found by her husband in a threesome with two black guys last night.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
:feelswhat: For real man? Holy shit how did her husband react upon seeing that? Is he going to divorce her?
No idea. I guess they fought, the guys left and if he does divorce her I hope they take his side.
Of course she's pretty and blonde. Of course it's two black guys at the same time. Story could only be more fake if he has a two inch penis and they both have twelve inchers.
Why would I lie on here and risk getting banned? This forum already hates me, why give them more ammo?

Of course she's pretty and blonde. Of course it's two black guys at the same time. Story could only be more fake if he has a two inch penis and they both have twelve inchers.
:feelskek:

No idea. I guess they fought, the guys left and if he does divorce her I hope they take his side.

Why would I lie on here and risk getting banned? This forum already hates me, why give them more ammo?

Because you're an angsty edgey teenager who likes posting dumb crap. If I was your dad I'd smack the shit out of you, then make you take out the trash and mow the lawn.

Because you're an angsty edgey teenager who likes posting dumb crap. If I was your dad I'd smack the shit out of you, then make you take out the trash and mow the lawn.
Ok tough guy. How am I edgy and how is the stuff I post dumb?

@JohnWickCel Please ask your cousin to DNA test the kids before the divorce. If he still decides to stay with her then i dont feel sorry for him.

The father of the slut gave your cousin red flags about his daughter and your cousin still went ahead with the marriage. He had it coming honestly. Being cucked like this and having your trust broken is way worse than being incel imo. This would destroy me.

@JohnWickCel Please ask your cousin to DNA test the kids before the divorce. If he still decides to stay with her then i dont feel sorry for him.

The father of the slut gave your cousin red flags about his daughter and your cousin still went ahead with the marriage. He had it coming honestly. Being cucked like this and having your trust broken is way worse than being incel imo. This would destroy me.
The woman is my cousin not her husband. I don't have much contact with them.

Did he divorce her if so did he get the custody of his Son?
He's not going to. You know how this will end already. Why are you asking this?

The bitch will get custody because the woman would provide better for the child.

As long as she gets child support of course.

The woman is my cousin not her husband. I don't have much contact with them.
Ah i confused him. Still, you should help the husband over the cousin in this scenario.

It's 2020, time to realize some mistakes have been made about women's rights
full

I can't. I'm 15 and I don't know them that well.
If your cousin gets custody of those kids in the case of a divorce, its over for them. Then again, i dont know how cucked the husband is if he tries to re-marry.

your family is a shitshow

What makes you say that? Only my aunt and this cousin are really bad. I have relatives down south who are very nice.
You said 3 of your male family members killed themselves and now this shit?

He had picked up their son from daycare and came home to see that. I hope the son didn't see anything.
Cheating is common unfortunately. In a just society, she would have been stoned.

Blacks can’t be incel, over for cumskins :feelsrope:

He’d never get hired by Yahoo (YahJew).

As they generally make everyone play the libtard’s favorite game: “Guess the race?!!” when it comes to obvious crime stories committed by blacks by not showing their readers pictures of the perps/suspects and never describing the race of the obvious criminiggers in text.

The bastards in true cowardly libtard/Jewish fashion once again removed the ability to comment on their shitty and biased articles entirely because they got tired of people calling them out on their shit and disagreeing with their various anti white articles where some faggot soy slurping nu male SJW or some radfem man hating cunt would try and give us all a prissy little lecture about our supposed white privilege or some other bullshit like that which everyone rightly shit all over in the comments because it was pure bullshit.:feelskek:
Whites that are not Jews have the privilege of seeing themselves being replaced, regressive genes & hapa children is that future.
Mmmbop

Whites that are not Jews have the privilege of seeing themselves being replaced, regressive genes & hapa children is that future.

Mmmbop
OP started the mother of all threads

1593795909522 png

(I don't even disagree with you jfl this was just my mental image of you typing this)

Her dad even told the husband to watch the guys she hangs out with because she's always had problems with screwing around.

Her husband should've immediately called off everything after hearing this.
Who the fuck still tries marriage post 2010?

Even before that marriage was shit.

Lol. You really think shit like this doesn't happen? I remember the shitstorm when one of my relatives discovered his wife in bed fucking the construction team that helped build his house.

Last edited:
Lol. You really think shit like this doesn't happen? I remember the shitstorm when one of my relatives discovered his wife in bed fucking the construction team that helped build his house.
Haha, what happened?

Wait am I braindead or is one of the most prolific incels on this forum a 15 year old

Okay this guy posts too frequently about this type of shit. Calling larp

Would be edgier if it was OP and his cousin cucking the husband.

Bet they Dp'd her while your cousin handed them sodas.

On god this nigga live in game of thrones
NTmaxxed post tbh

instant fucking divorce
right there
right fucking now

If it were a woman in this situation that's what she would do, doesn't matter how long the marriage between her and her husband lasted if he did something like this.
It's only fair that the man in this situation think of doing the same after consulting with a good lawyer.

cap. arent u the same guy thats gonna kill himself and has had other relatives that have as well? This is an attention larp.

I've had 3 male family members commit suicide this year. Where's the homicide coming from?
!!! Damn!!! 3 random suicides? Something wrong with u guys ?