Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My cousin is the only foid that I could have had a chance with

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
Maybe I'm a delusional coping retard. But my foid cousin used to pester me like a bitch all the time when she was little and would always try to get my attention. When I was playing games on the computer or the playstation or doing anything in general she'd beg me to do it with her. She would always do perverted shit, like bring me to our uncle's room without saying why and would try to look in my pants (this is when we were very young, I was 12 and she was 8). She also would hug me every now and then and said she wanted to sleep next to me in bed. I think it makes sense because i used to be a lot bigger than her and I am fairer skinned than her because I'm half white. I also had a much better face as a child than I do now. I used to hate her bothering me when I was a kid, but when I look back at it now I think of how it beautiful it was.

But anyway, since I was an early bloomer, I matured when I was like 14 and she hit puberty late, so we ended up relatively the same height. My child face became fucking nasty with a limp crooked jew nose, slightly recessed chin, and minor acne, and became pretty much a hairball because of deathnic genes. Whenever I visit my mom's family and see her, she hardly talks to me unless she needs something. I get that she's older now and isn't a retard anymore, but she doesn't even treat me like a cousin. Whenever I've tried talking to her even if it's something casual she gives me one word responses, and she's always doing some other shit like being on her phone. I bet if I was tall and handsome she would treat me like family, and would fondly look back at those memories. But it probably horrifies her as she now sees me as a disappointment. I could have ascended with her if I hadn't have been an asexual autist when I was younger. Now it's over. I'll never get that sort of attention from anyone ever again.

Last edited:
Similar xp here.

You might get warned at this point because this would likely be considered bragging.

You might get warned at this point because this would likely be considered bragging.
Oh. Well I'm not bragging, it really depresses me when I look back at my childhood and how I ended up being a fucking truecel abomination in a matter of a few years.

Oh. Well I'm not bragging, it really depresses me when I look back at my childhood
Looks like it’s over for you now, dude, absolutely over as fuck.

What's perverted about wanting to give you hugs and wanting to sleep next to you? She was a child, she wasn't thinking about doing perverted things.

What's perverted about wanting to give you hugs and wanting to sleep next to you? She was a child, she wasn't thinking about doing perverted things.
I was talking about her trying to look in my pants, I guess I didn't really think about it when writing

I was talking about her trying to look in my pants, I guess I didn't really think about it when writing
That's called curiosity, it's not perversion. It's a blurry line, maybe, but it's only perversion if you know about those things which a child doesn't. Unless they were sexually molested, of course.

That's called curiosity, it's not perversion. It's a blurry line, maybe, but it's only perversion if you know about those things which a child doesn't. Unless they were sexually molested, of course.
Okay you're right. That wording wasn't appropriate. Normies would also agree with you. But if I had tried to do something similar to her as a child, I'm sure all the foids and cucks would tell me I'm a sick child molester who traumatized her for life.

Last edited:
i mean good luck op hope u ascend

Lots of men here ruined by puberty. Sex transitioners might have a point in stalling their puberty with hormones. I think people who change their mind can then swing back to taking testosterone and gh to play catch up on puberty

lifting heavy weights during puberty would increase growth hormones and testosterone. Lift maxxers who didnt lift during puberty i feel sad for since they didnt start early enough

Even my cousin's would disregard me.

Yt peepo moment.

based reasonablecel

Maybe I'm a delusional coping retard. But my foid cousin used to pester me like a bitch all the time when she was little and would always try to get my attention. When I was playing games on the computer or the playstation or doing anything in general she'd beg me to do it with her. She would always do perverted shit, like bring me to our uncle's room without saying why and would try to look in my pants (this is when we were very young, I was 12 and she was 8). She also would hug me every now and then and said she wanted to sleep next to me in bed. I think it makes sense because i used to be a lot bigger than her and I am fairer skinned than her because I'm half white. I also had a much better face as a child than I do now. I used to hate her bothering me when I was a kid, but when I look back at it now I think of how it beautiful it was.

But anyway, since I was an early bloomer, I matured when I was like 14 and she hit puberty late, so we ended up relatively the same height. My child face became fucking nasty with a limp crooked jew nose, slightly recessed chin, and minor acne, and became pretty much a hairball because of deathnic genes. Whenever I visit my mom's family and see her, she hardly talks to me unless she needs something. I get that she's older now and isn't a retard anymore, but she doesn't even treat me like a cousin. Whenever I've tried talking to her even if it's something casual she gives me one word responses, and she's always doing some other shit like being on her phone. I bet if I was tall and handsome she would treat me like family, and would fondly look back at those memories. But it probably horrifies her as she now sees me as a disappointment. I could have ascended with her if I hadn't have been an asexual autist when I was younger. Now it's over. I'll never get that sort of attention from anyone ever again.
Similar here except I’m very sure that she did not care for me, but her parents were always trying to get me to come by or stay the night but I was young and my mom didn’t want me to. Tried messaging her when I got older and I’m pretty sure she picked up that I was trying to talk to her as more than cousins somehow so those chances were probably already out the window

Saw the thread title

Sweet home Alabama

Foids only interact with things that are beautiful.

Over for u. I was subhuman shit before and after puberty. Mogs me