Venting My cousin is the only foid that I could have had a chance with

D

deathnicel

Recruit
★★
11d 20h 11m
Maybe I'm a delusional coping retard. But my foid cousin used to pester me like a bitch all the time when she was little and would always try to get my attention. When I was playing games on the computer or the playstation or doing anything in general she'd beg me to do it with her. She would always do perverted shit, like bring me to our uncle's room without saying why and would try to look in my pants (this is when we were very young, I was 12 and she was 8). She also would hug me every now and then and said she wanted to sleep next to me in bed. I think it makes sense because i used to be a lot bigger than her and I am fairer skinned than her because I'm half white. I also had a much better face as a child than I do now. I used to hate her bothering me when I was a kid, but when I look back at it now I think of how it beautiful it was.

But anyway, since I was an early bloomer, I matured when I was like 14 and she hit puberty late, so we ended up relatively the same height. My child face became fucking nasty with a limp crooked jew nose, slightly recessed chin, and minor acne, and became pretty much a hairball because of deathnic genes. Whenever I visit my mom's family and see her, she hardly talks to me unless she needs something. I get that she's older now and isn't a retard anymore, but she doesn't even treat me like a cousin. Whenever I've tried talking to her even if it's something casual she gives me one word responses, and she's always doing some other shit like being on her phone. I bet if I was tall and handsome she would treat me like family, and would fondly look back at those memories. But it probably horrifies her as she now sees me as a disappointment. I could have ascended with her if I hadn't have been an asexual autist when I was younger. Now it's over. I'll never get that sort of attention from anyone ever again.

Last edited:
Tarblackpill

Tarblackpill

There will be so much grief.
-
6d 4h 19m
Similar xp here.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
95d 19h 58m
You might get warned at this point because this would likely be considered bragging.

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

₆⁶₆Satanic₆⁶₆ ☿️Thelemite☿️ ☥Ocultist☥
★★
10d 5h 31m
D

deathnicel

Recruit
★★
11d 20h 11m
You might get warned at this point because this would likely be considered bragging.
Oh. Well I'm not bragging, it really depresses me when I look back at my childhood and how I ended up being a fucking truecel abomination in a matter of a few years.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
95d 19h 58m
Oh. Well I'm not bragging, it really depresses me when I look back at my childhood
Looks like it’s over for you now, dude, absolutely over as fuck.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

>dat gevoel wanneer geen meisjevriend
★★★★★
56d 12h 47m
What's perverted about wanting to give you hugs and wanting to sleep next to you? She was a child, she wasn't thinking about doing perverted things.

D

deathnicel

Recruit
★★
11d 20h 11m
What's perverted about wanting to give you hugs and wanting to sleep next to you? She was a child, she wasn't thinking about doing perverted things.
I was talking about her trying to look in my pants, I guess I didn't really think about it when writing

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

>dat gevoel wanneer geen meisjevriend
★★★★★
56d 12h 47m
I was talking about her trying to look in my pants, I guess I didn't really think about it when writing
That's called curiosity, it's not perversion. It's a blurry line, maybe, but it's only perversion if you know about those things which a child doesn't. Unless they were sexually molested, of course.

D

deathnicel

Recruit
★★
11d 20h 11m
That's called curiosity, it's not perversion. It's a blurry line, maybe, but it's only perversion if you know about those things which a child doesn't. Unless they were sexually molested, of course.
Okay you're right. That wording wasn't appropriate. Normies would also agree with you. But if I had tried to do something similar to her as a child, I'm sure all the foids and cucks would tell me I'm a sick child molester who traumatized her for life.

Last edited:
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
109d 11h 32m
i mean good luck op hope u ascend

doomed2failio

doomed2failio

Automatic 6ft radius pre-coof
★★★
3d 22h 31m
Lots of men here ruined by puberty. Sex transitioners might have a point in stalling their puberty with hormones. I think people who change their mind can then swing back to taking testosterone and gh to play catch up on puberty

lifting heavy weights during puberty would increase growth hormones and testosterone. Lift maxxers who didnt lift during puberty i feel sad for since they didnt start early enough

Loner94

Loner94

Veteran
★★★
24d 4h 15m
Even my cousin's would disregard me.

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
★★★★★
100d 15h 25m
Yt peepo moment.

Diocel

Diocel

˙ǝsɐǝld 'ǝuo ɹoɟ dnoS ∀
★★★★★
240d 3h 27m
Sounds like the kind of shit @Total Imbecile jerks off to.

I

Indari

YAAAAAMEEEEROOOOOOO !!!!!
-
116d 23h 40m
based reasonablecel

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
56d 15h 17m
Maybe I'm a delusional coping retard. But my foid cousin used to pester me like a bitch all the time when she was little and would always try to get my attention. When I was playing games on the computer or the playstation or doing anything in general she'd beg me to do it with her. She would always do perverted shit, like bring me to our uncle's room without saying why and would try to look in my pants (this is when we were very young, I was 12 and she was 8). She also would hug me every now and then and said she wanted to sleep next to me in bed. I think it makes sense because i used to be a lot bigger than her and I am fairer skinned than her because I'm half white. I also had a much better face as a child than I do now. I used to hate her bothering me when I was a kid, but when I look back at it now I think of how it beautiful it was.

But anyway, since I was an early bloomer, I matured when I was like 14 and she hit puberty late, so we ended up relatively the same height. My child face became fucking nasty with a limp crooked jew nose, slightly recessed chin, and minor acne, and became pretty much a hairball because of deathnic genes. Whenever I visit my mom's family and see her, she hardly talks to me unless she needs something. I get that she's older now and isn't a retard anymore, but she doesn't even treat me like a cousin. Whenever I've tried talking to her even if it's something casual she gives me one word responses, and she's always doing some other shit like being on her phone. I bet if I was tall and handsome she would treat me like family, and would fondly look back at those memories. But it probably horrifies her as she now sees me as a disappointment. I could have ascended with her if I hadn't have been an asexual autist when I was younger. Now it's over. I'll never get that sort of attention from anyone ever again.
Similar here except I’m very sure that she did not care for me, but her parents were always trying to get me to come by or stay the night but I was young and my mom didn’t want me to. Tried messaging her when I got older and I’m pretty sure she picked up that I was trying to talk to her as more than cousins somehow so those chances were probably already out the window

W0rmWood

W0rmWood

Officer
★★
13d 6h 24m
Zensfy

Zensfy

Youngcel | KHHV | Sub-5 | 5'9"
★★★
14d 4h 58m
you genuinely just shared something that @Total Imbecile probably gets off to everyday

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

I totally love Commiefornia Teehee
★★
3d 2h 1m
Saw the thread title

Sweet home Alabama

BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
90d 12h 16m
Foids only interact with things that are beautiful.

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

Simps are the disease....and I am the cure
★★★
8d 21h 18m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
193d 22h 49m
Over for u. I was subhuman shit before and after puberty. Mogs me