Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My cousin I held as a baby is Ginger prettyboy and has so much sex its unreal

Pumpit

Pumpit

Banned
-
My prettyboy ginger zoomer cousin blessed by the genetics of his mother has so much sex and loads of friends just because he's good looking. He says incomprehensible zoomer lingo on his Instagram that i have to urban dictionary each word to understand wtf he's even talking about. I hate zoomers so much i want to go ER on them (in GTA5 RP). I should've dropped him while i was holding him that is the one thing i regret in my life (in GTA5 RP). He used to roast me when he was a kid for my looks and on his Instagram he's roasting others because he's a Ginger bully. He has more friends than you could ever believe and nothing but good praise for his looks.

Once a kid pill is brutal, same thing with my sister I remember her as a child playing with her toys now I hear her getting railed almost everyday.

Good thing my brother is only 5'7 and is a subhuman paki like me so he's never gonna get any sex from foids :feelskek:

My prettyboy ginger zoomer cousin blessed by the genetics of his mother has so much sex and loads of friends just because he's good looking. He says incomprehensible zoomer lingo on his Instagram that i have to urban dictionary each word to understand wtf he's even talking about. I hate zoomers so much i want to go ER on them (in GTA5 RP). I should've dropped him while i was holding him that is the one thing i regret in my life (in GTA5 RP). He used to roast me when he was a kid for my looks and on his Instagram he's roasting others because he's a Ginger bully. He has more friends than you could ever believe and nothing but good praise for his looks.
Don't stay stuff like this online, or the only place you're going is prison.

Once a kid pill is brutal, same thing with my sister I remember her as a child playing with her toys now I hear her getting railed almost everyday.
Hope she dies of AIDS.

Good thing my brother is only 5'7 and is a subhuman paki like me so he's never gonna get any sex from foids :feelskek:
Don't be happy about others sufference

jesus that is a giga blackpill