Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My cope of nearly transcending to a pseudo-MGTOW state was abruptly ended by a very cute foid I saw today.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I've been coping a lot lately with completely disregarding women, and I'm basically a pseudo-MGTOW at this point -- not a volcel, but just disregarding women from my life, at least until I finish college. Disregarding women has also helped me concentrate, too. It's a good cope, but I still have the attention span of a seven year old who has caffeine for the first time, but slightly less.

I'm usually able to do this because my city/college town is full of fucking boomers and run-of-the-mill average to above average foids or just general textbook Stacies, who I would still fuck, but they're just so commonplace to the point where I'm just used to it. Plus all of them get spray tans, and I fucking hate that, it looks disgusting and reminds me of the uneducated white trash who I used to live around who would steal $10 shirts and brag about it.

So I went out today, like I always do, and went into a store that I liked.

In the store though, I was browsing around I immediately turned my attention to the cutest foid I've ever seen. She had nice clear, pale, white skin, blonde hair, blue eyes, large tits (at least a D-cup), 6.5/10 face, around 5'5, with a tight fitted and revealing shirt on. Holy fucking shit my cock got hard as fuck immediately. Good thing I wear baggy ass pants (feels better on my dick).

I looked her in the eyes for a second, and it had no effect of course, but I just wanted to see her eyes, they were nice. At that moment I knew that my coping was pointless. She probably has a Chad boyfriend who she loves and has sex with, and she would never love me. I realized that the negatives to having a girlfriend didn't matter as long as there is love in the mixture, something I will never have because I am not Chad. My mental state is now back to shit, but it will not be after a week. I am truly psychotic and delusional with my internal coping mechanisms, but if I were Chad, that wouldn't be the case. I am losing my fucking mind and I feel like the loneliness I have endured after all this time will eventually make me snap, and I'm experiencing the early signs of it such as these false positive internal mechanisms which make me feel good, not to mention the blatant grandeur delusions I have mentioned before where I think happy events that have never happened to me actually happened.

My only legitimate copes are that I can somehow be reincarnated as Chad, I can get surgeries to look like a Chad, incel revolution, or America somehow turns back to the traditional route, and I get my looksmatch. I listen to this song, because it reminds me of so:

I've seriously considered living in the middle of nowhere before. I don't think I can overstate my hatred of the contemporary world.

Over for many many men...

Yeah, it's hard to admit that a lot of us would cuck out if a foid gave them positive attention.

Holy fucking shit my cock got hard as fuck immediately. Good thing I wear baggy ass pants (feels better on my dick).

You shouldhave revealed your penis instead.

Yeah, it's hard to admit that a lot of us would cuck out if a foid gave them positive attention.
I have very little faith in dudes. This happens almost every single time. Even dudes who think they wouldn't succumb to it, do.
I've been coping a lot lately with completely disregarding women, and I'm basically a pseudo-MGTOW at this point -- not a volcel, but just disregarding women from my life, at least until I finish college. Disregarding women has also helped me concentrate, too. It's a good cope, but I still have the attention span of a seven year old who has caffeine for the first time, but slightly less.

I'm usually able to do this because my city/college town is full of fucking boomers and run-of-the-mill average to above average foids or just general textbook Stacies, who I would still fuck, but they're just so commonplace to the point where I'm just used to it. Plus all of them get spray tans, and I fucking hate that, it looks disgusting and reminds me of the uneducated white trash who I used to live around who would steal $10 shirts and brag about it.

So I went out today, like I always do, and went into a store that I liked.

In the store though, I was browsing around I immediately turned my attention to the cutest foid I've ever seen. She had nice clear, pale, white skin, blonde hair, blue eyes, large tits (at least a D-cup), 6.5/10 face, around 5'5, with a tight fitted and revealing shirt on. Holy fucking shit my cock got hard as fuck immediately. Good thing I wear baggy ass pants (feels better on my dick).

I looked her in the eyes for a second, and it had no effect of course, but I just wanted to see her eyes, they were nice. At that moment I knew that my coping was pointless. She probably has a Chad boyfriend who she loves and has sex with, and she would never love me. I realized that the negatives to having a girlfriend didn't matter as long as there is love in the mixture, something I will never have because I am not Chad. My mental state is now back to shit, but it will not be after a week. I am truly psychotic and delusional with my internal coping mechanisms, but if I were Chad, that wouldn't be the case. I am losing my fucking mind and I feel like the loneliness I have endured after all this time will eventually make me snap, and I'm experiencing the early signs of it such as these false positive internal mechanisms which make me feel good, not to mention the blatant grandeur delusions I have mentioned before where I think happy events that have never happened to me actually happened.

My only legitimate copes are that I can somehow be reincarnated as Chad, I can get surgeries to look like a Chad, incel revolution, or America somehow turns back to the traditional route, and I get my looksmatch. I listen to this song, because it reminds me of so:

She's a whore that sucked off at least two cocks that week alone. There is nothing but a vapid, soulless and hollow shell in those eyes. Its your brain trucking you into seeing them more than they really are.

Damn , happens to me sometimes ngl

Its difficult to cope if you have no alternatives to women.

You can get used to seeing Stacies as they are pretty much carbon copies of eachother. But there's always that one girl who is just perfect to your tastes, your brain stands her out from the other Stacies, and then you get snapped back to reality with brutal force knowing she is for Chad only.
You'll never get your dream girl as a sub8male.

I've seriously considered living in the middle of nowhere before. I don't think I can overstate my hatred of the contemporary world.
You can get used to seeing Stacies as they are pretty much carbon copies of eachother. But there's always that one girl who is just perfect to your tastes, your brain stands her out from the other Stacies, and then you get snapped back to reality with brutal force knowing she is for Chad only.
Fucking brutal.

This is exactly what happened with me today. Absolutely brutal.

Sub-8 men's brains are wired to be cucked, so its nothing too big to worry about. Just remember that if you're aware its going to cause you pain later, that is when you are an actual cuck. It's tough as fuck to let go of, but the sooner you get over it the better you will feel in the long run.

I hate it when that happens

Should have took a candid vid with your phone so you could jack to her later

Bluepill song
Agreed. But in the 50s onto 2001, you were basically living the bluepill. Best time period to live in if you weren't deformed or severely mentally disabled.

Preach brother. What can we do? We were given the short end of the stick at the end of the day. Congrats to chad for winning the genetic lottery.