Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My convo with dr Andreishev and lifefuel for downwardgrowncels/mouthbreathercels

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
77DCAB84 F2B4 4EBA 807F EF2B6FF6FDD0
ED47987F C260 4273 9205 93F19D886AF0

I also discussed with him and a cleared a few of my doubts about the new modified oblique lefort 3 and the doc was kind enough to explain the entire procedure and it’s merits over regular lefort.Ofc I am not a candidate for this because my recession isn’t as severe but this is huge.

I won’t bore you with the details but after my half an hour convo with him.This surgery is the equivalent of reincarnoplasty.U name the midface and lower third flaw you have and it can be corrected.

Basically all of this is moving CCWisely
55B0C600 EBDC 41DC 8AD3 F258B2766321
2C2E43FD 3983 4D6B 8BCF 3D7EABF64D93

So the "Mewing cope animation gif" thoses 2 last images come from is fixable now with just 1 surgery.The cut is made a bit higher so it is much safer and this surgery can be done on non-deformed patients every normie can get this.The guys who got the operation just had maxillary vertical excesses and a midface anteroposterio hypoplasia AKA most of us.
2B39C059 8486 45A8 8484 7F4FE520146D

So,what does this mean?It’s a victory for science and a victory for all the incels.Now you can literally go from being a recessed subhuman birdcel to a having a perfectly fwrd grown Cavill tier side profile.This is major major lifefuel.Hope this thread will help you in the way you plan to looksmaxx in all of your coping/obcessed/depressed/about to rope/abouttokillyourchinesehousemateofsantabarbara minds.

@pp183 .I might pay you a visit next year.Chum

@Pixycel @Rheinkwell @NuclearCel @JosefMengelecel @nihility @Colvin76 u might be able to get this Surgery bruh @Macrocephalus @Gyros_Pretcel

Last edited:
how much does it usually cost?

oh nice, first time I've been pinged in a thread OP.
How much does the surgery cost? do I still need to wear braces before I get the surgery like with regular jaw surgery?

Last edited:
also you should blur the name of the doctor since who knows what inceltears might do.

how much does it usually cost?
Still andreischev hasn’t fixed his price but I am guessing around the same cost as a lefort 2 around 10-12k
oh nice, first time I've been pinged in a thread.
How much does the surgery cost? do I still need to wear braces before I get the surgery like with regular jaw surgery?
It depends and the cost hasn’t been decided yet but I am guessing it to be around 10-12k

Might try ngl

After when I am done doing braces (haven't got on yet)

Might try this if I have nothing to lose

just split ur skull in half to be accepted by females bro

have fun choking on your own blood in the hospital for a few weeks. dude these kind of surgeries are absolutely fucking brutal.

Last edited:
just split ur skull in half to be accepted by females bro

have fun choking on your own blood in the hospital for a few weeks. dude these kind of surgeries are absolutely fucking brutal.
It’s not as bad as it looks brocel.MOL3 is very safe as I mentioned in the post and the pain is only for a few days.

It’s not as bad as it looks brocel.They are very safe as I mentioned in the post and then pain is only for a few days.

:feelsseriously: yea because having ur entire face split in half and pulled forward is a few days of pain, you clearly dont understand how extreme lefort 3 surgeries are. ive broken many bones in my life time and let me tell u the pain doesnt last a "few" days more like a few weeks to a month. take ur lookism bullshit back to lookism tbh

:feelsseriously: yea because having ur entire face split in half and pulled forward is a few days of pain, you clearly dont understand how extreme lefort 3 surgeries are. ive broken many bones in my life time and let me tell u the pain doesnt last a "few" days more like a few weeks to a month. take ur lookism bullshit back to lookism tbh
It’s a logical fallacy,Ur broken bones are due to nerve damages and surgeons don’t touch these areas ur fractures have nothing to do with these surgeries and this isn’t regular lefort 3 the cut is made a bit higher and this isn’t a pipedream.Most guys on this forum shd be able to get MOL3 and again No pain No gain

It’s a logical fallacy,Ur broken bones are due to nerve damages and surgeons don’t touch these areas ur fractures have nothing to do with these surgeries and this isn’t regular lefort 3 the cut is made a bit higher and this isn’t a pipedream.Most guys on this forum shd be able to get MOL3 and again No pain No gain

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LlsBG3og88

like i said, just saw ur entire skull apart to be accepted by females br0!
>just a few days of pain br0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LlsBG3og88

like i said, just saw ur entire skull apart to be accepted by females br0!
>just a few days of pain br0

I don’t have the patience to continue this argument.In that video the doctor performs the regular lefort 3 and that is only reserved for patients with severe craniofaciaI deformities u wouldn’t even be able to convince a surgeon to do that surgery on a non-deformed patient let alone go under the knife for it.I am talking about MOL3 they aren’t even remotely related.The incision for MOL3 is made at the temples.

Read the comment above faggot.The guy has crauzon syndrome he got a lefort 3 for functional reason
I read it, and you are low IQ af. Lefort 3 can be performed in every person, you just need to have the money. Jfl if you think that a surgeon would refuse 30k, just because you don’t have a craniofacial disease

I read it, and you are low IQ af. Lefort 3 can be performed in every person, you just need to have the money. Jfl if you think that a surgeon would refuse 30k, just because you don’t have a craniofacial disease
Yeah sure a surgeon would risk loosing his medical licenses and a degree that took 8 years to complete to perform a illegal surgery on you for 30k

I don’t have the patience to continue this argument.In that video the doctor performs the regular lefort 3 and that is only reserved for patients with severe craniofaciaI deformities u wouldn’t even be able to convince a surgeon to do that surgery on a non-deformed patient let alone go under the knife for it.I am talking about MOL3 they aren’t even remotely related.The incision for MOL3 is made at the temples.

you're coping hard if you think a normal lefort 3 and modified lefort 3 are not fundamentally the same procedure with a high amount of intrusiveness. But thats beside my point, enjoy sawing your bones apart to be accepted by females. not to mention the risks associated with such a dangerous operation. :feelsseriously:

Yeah sure a surgeon would risk loosing his medical licenses and a degree that took 8 years to complete for 30k
He would not, if he is a good surgeon, he would make a good surgery. And this guy looks worse After surgery, he looks more recessed

you're coping hard if you think a normal lefort 3 and modified lefort 3 are not fundamentally the same procedure with a high amount of intrusiveness. But thats beside my point, enjoy sawing your bones apart to be accepted by females. not to mention the risks associated with such a dangerous operation. :feelsseriously:
He would not, if he is a good surgeon, he would make a good surgery. And this guy looks worse After surgery, he looks more recessed
Dude u do even know what u are trying to argue about?the surgeon could get booked for medical negligence if he performs a lefort 3 on a non-deformed guy.It’s illegal.

i do not care enough to read garbage pseudoscience from a bunch of circle jerking faggots obsessing over male models and bragging (literaly gay as shit). your either born attractive or its game over, you're all a bunch of talk its funny how none of u actually would get it done even if u had the money and the ones that do get it done already have a decent base for it or only ever needed 1 or 2 procedures to begin with. just because different bones are cut doesnt make a procedure more or less invasive

yeah my point being you can go from good looking and attractive, to better looking and more attractive, thats what a good base is. if ur actually ugly and have poor ratios there is no fixing that.

all 3 of those dudes look like normies prior to implants
Water is indeed wet.That’s the surgery blackpill.

Lifefuel thanks for tagging. Are there already any pics of results?

Lifefuel thanks for tagging. Are there already any pics of results?
Here are a few experimental ones

01A690DF E488 49B9 AE98 7AB34AC86ACA

Keep in mind the surgeon was bluepilled and didn't make any major movements/advancements but still a huge improvement. A blackpilled doc's results would be even better

Conclusion: FUCK won moon simulation F

425C18BF 53BA 403B 8177 9159EF76ED50

Last edited:
There is some controversy going on, if it is actually that good. the rotation of the whole face means you would lose the masculine hollownes/projection of the cheeks possibly, because of the CCW rotation.
kMQfKJF.png

Left male skull, right female skull.
Orange, blue + jaws rotate forward. Blue circle upper edge is where the cut is made and the pivot point for CCW. After surgey it is in a relatively more backwards position than orange.

Also it gives you niggernose, because of vertical compression.

I don't get why they don't combine this with at least some forward movement without rotation like in the normal le forts 1 to 3 ? That would fix all these issues in my understanding.

What was ANS again?

@FaceandHFD Come in here bro, tbh. Also give us an update on your situation.

Last edited:
There is some controversy going on, if it is actually that good. the rotation of the whole face means you would lose the masculine hollownes/projection of the cheeks possibly, because of the CCW rotation.
kMQfKJF.png

Left male skull, right female skull.
Orange, blue + jaws rotate forward. Blue circle upper edge is where the cut is made and the pivot point for CCW. After surgey it is in a relatively more backwards position than orange.

Also it gives you niggernose, because of vertical compression.

I don't get why they don't combine this with at least some forward movement without rotation like in the normal le forts 1 to 3 ? That would fix all these issues in my understanding.

@FaceandHFD Come in here bro, tbh. Also give us an update on your situation.
Basically it CCW your cheek and philtrum around your nose bridge, giving you:
- higher and more forward protruded cheeks
- moving the ANS up and forward
=>Compacting your midface while fixing your huge nose due to a downward and backward positionned midface.

It won't change the nasofrontal angle unlike the original lefort III procedure,
But it's not as bad as you may think because the maxilla "nasal portion" Actually doesn't fall down during the downswing, but just don't move forward.
Depending on the amount of CCW mouvement of the cheeks and ans, we may get a shrunk upturned nose.
Just getting a nose bridge implant gonna fix that.

What was ANS again?

No it doesn't fix the cheeks, it just fixes the midface recession. The cheeks become worse. Read my post again I explained it better now.

What was ANS again?

No it doesn't fix the cheeks, it just fixes the midface recession. The cheeks become worse. Read my post again I explained it better now.
4404E7F7 2F02 4DB9 99C7 AFBB431123CC

That’s the ANS

The surgery also can be impacted on the orbital vectors so I don’t think it shd be much of an issue

Last edited:
Last edited:
Elab on the zygomatic arches movement, please.
These are the areas that could be brought fwrd in a MOL3

ED703822 4A40 4006 BA47 B47BA3A09194

U can clearly see the movement of zygomas and maxilla alongside it so ur zygos won’t remain recessed they will be advanced to fix your negative orbital vector which you will have assuming downward growth of the maxilla and shortens the nose but again I am not very sure so take it with a grain of salt and tbh I wouldn’t be worried about the cheekbones since implants can easily fix that

Implants look trash though. Where u got the blue pic in op from?

Implants look trash though.
It’s a psl meme implants have their place and it’s in the midface region.A cheekbone is very hard to correct with osteotomies and implant are customisable and mogs ZSO to oblivion
Implants look trash though. Where u got the blue pic in op from?
Blue pic?

If u are talking about this then
4E2A8833 24A0 488D A5FB 5B3A5ACCD971

Andreischev used it to demonstrate the movements

Last edited:
Never seen a good result with implants.

The problem with oblique movement is that the distraction in an angular rotation is strongest the further you get away from the pivot point. If the backslash is the new position (Zygos right next to pivot point on top) |\ , how does it get positively affected by just turning and barely moving forward?

Never seen a good result with implants.

The problem with oblique movement is that the distraction in an angular rotation is strongest the further you get away from the pivot point. If the backslash is the new position (Zygos right next to pivot point on top) |\ , how does it get positively affected by just turning and barely moving forward?

The skull pic is from the study linked above and the what u said about oblique movement is true but again Dr Andreischev seems to be oblivious of this fact and said that the zygos argumentation isn’t an issue but idk how it’s possible and it’s beyond my abilities to understand but u have Andreischev’s word to go by

Last edited:
Thanks for the link.
Dr Andreischev seems to be oblivious of this fact and said that the zygos argumentation isn’t an issue
Interesting

Thanks a lot for the conversation and help.

Thanks for the link.

Interesting

Thanks a lot for the conversation and help.
Just select a good blackpilled surgeon do some basic research on what ur flaws are and how you can correct them and go ahead.There is no need to think so deep

Very interesting read. Sadly i am a gigatruecel so no form of surgery can save me. Its actually better for me to devote that money towards copes.

Very interesting read. Sadly i am a gigatruecel so no form of surgery can save me. Its actually better for me to devote that money towards copes.
Aap Kise state say hai bhaiya?

curries have superior facial genetics

View attachment 360802View attachment 360803

I also discussed with him and a cleared a few of my doubts about the new modified oblique lefort 3 and the doc was kind enough to explain the entire procedure and it’s merits over regular lefort.Ofc I am not a candidate for this because my recession isn’t as severe but this is huge.

I won’t bore you with the details but after my half an hour convo with him.This surgery is the equivalent of reincarnoplasty.U name the midface and lower third flaw you have and it can be corrected.

Basically all of this is moving CCWisely
View attachment 360805View attachment 360807
So the "Mewing cope animation gif" thoses 2 last images come from is fixable now with just 1 surgery.The cut is made a bit higher so it is much safer and this surgery can be done on non-deformed patients every normie can get this.The guys who got the operation just had maxillary vertical excesses and a midface anteroposterio hypoplasia AKA most of us.
View attachment 360806

So,what does this mean?It’s a victory for science and a victory for all the incels.Now you can literally go from being a recessed subhuman birdcel to a having a perfectly fwrd grown Cavill tier side profile.This is major major lifefuel.Hope this thread will help you in the way you plan to looksmaxx in all of your coping/obcessed/depressed/about to rope/abouttokillyourchinesehousemateofsantabarbara minds.

@pp183 .I might pay you a visit next year.Chum

@Pixycel @Rheinkwell @NuclearCel @JosefMengelecel @nihility @Colvin76 u might be able to get this Surgery bruh @Macrocephalus @Gyros_Pretcel
Damn I need to get that. My profile looks like the start in that gif and I can emulate the change by sticking my tongue under my upper lip.

Thanks for the mention @Indiancel

Thanks for the mention @Indiancel
In one of my previous threads that u claimed to be a truecel and were disappointed that there were no surgeries to fix ur falios well here is ascension for u chum

I don't really know much about these surgeries, but how can you get your whole skull torn apart and built back and somehow don't have any problems later. I wish those things made easier in the future. Although, the first thing that came to my mind when i got blackpilled is surgery, though, I ain't getting my head torn open for some punk ass bitch to find me attractive.
just split ur skull in half to be accepted by females